Jax oh sweet neighbour of mine

For as long as I could recall the the units attracted all sorts of people who could afford small luxury. On a rare occasion where someone move out, multiple people would line up to take their place. Reputation and location were key. Imagine my surprise to learn our elderly neighbour had passed away and the unit was now someone inheritance. A rather tall and dark beauty literally popped her head over the fence to provide introductions. Ms Lily Collins. Lovely and elegant Lily, who explained to my frumpy mother especially by comparison about said inheritance. Apparently Mr Jensen was an alcoholic who distroyed his liver and survived like a cockroach for years only to be taken out by a flu that turned into phenomena.

Lily didn't seem overly concerned when sharing this information. Infact she seemed eager for company. Lily was so excited for company that we. As in mum, dad and I would be coming over for a pot roast. Yummy. I'm sure it will end up with adults drinking their adult grape juice. Maybe if mum can distract miss Lily enough I can sneak a few sips. However my father's watchful eye might make that abit hard. If I am caught I may end up sleeping in the tent yet again.

Mum smiled at Lily and nodded. When we went inside her face hardened. Pointing an accussitoy finger directly into my face

Mum (Sandra):Don't. Make. Trouble.
Kai: I promise not to embarrass you.
Mum narrowed her eyes
Mum: No
Kai: I won't do
Mum: just no Kai
Kai: fine

Sandra aka mum set about to clean herself up. The woman actually shaved for this event and pulled out her beautiful green embellished dress. For God sake we were literally going next door. Dads eyes popped out of his head when he popped home to see the vision of his wife. He started with a peck and turned out to be a full-on makeout session. Pretty sure dad was beginning to support a boner.

Kai: don't go making me a sibling now you too.
Dad: excuse me
Kai: horny fucker I whispered under my breath.
Dad (Barry): tent tonight.
Kai: but..
Dad: Tent

Dad went and got ready in a button up shirt and dressy pants. I was forced into my nice clothes. And after another Lecture from mum and dad we made the long journey to next door.

Ms Lily Collins answered the door. She too had dressed up. A red skintight jumpsuit exposing her shoulders and chest. I couldnt help but notice my dads cheeks blush a light pink upon gazing at her clevage. After the initial hellos Barry's eyes stayed firmly towards the ceiling.

The smell of the roast perferated into the unit. Lily told me to go down the hall and go into jax's room.