Steps to Setup your hp printer 123.hp.com

123 HP Printer Setup allows you to attach your printer to your Residence/Home wifi network automatically with the help of Hp wi-fi connect. Now, you don't have got to go through the fuss of connecting wires and cables to distinct devices. All you have got to do is, be certain that your Wifi Router is became ON. Make certain you install the application for the Hp Printer first before continuing to the Printer Setup.

1.Go to the http:// 123hp.support/ web page and enter the model number of your Hp printer to seek out the suitable driver. download the driving force to your laptop or laptop.

2.For the Hp printer setup wifi, comply with the instructional materials to install the program for your laptop.

3.Now, go to your printer and switch it On. Return to your computer or laptop and launch the software that you just simply mounted.

4.Now, you are going to be requested to opt for anyone option between Ethernet or wireless for the community Connection type. You have to opt for the wireless choice and click "sure", 'send my Wifi settings to the HP printer'.

5.Comply with the on-display instructions to whole the 12 Hp printer setup approach effectively.

Kindly follow the instructions with Steps given above. Moreover, if you are unable to download/install and still getting error in anything. Then, kindly reach more advanced Steps at: 123.hp.com printer setup . Call or visit us directly today(+91-877-323-1333, )