Ten

Chapter 10: Confusion

"Why don't we meet them, then?" Hoseok asked that made them all look at him, "What? I mean Lisa is connected to Jungkook now, remember? So, why not welcome them in our group?" he tried to explain. Atleast he tried, though.

"No!" Jungkook opposed that made all of the six boys give him a what-the-hell look.

"And why not, Mr. Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"No, I don't need reasons about that. No is a no, hyung. Besides, she will only be connected with me for a month, I don't want any other connections with her after that so no." Jungkook said.

"Tsk. Bipolar!" Taehyung said that made Jungkook groan in annoyance.

"Hyung, c'mon." Jungkook said then Taehyung just rolled his eyes at the lad.

"Kook, Lisa is the key to your success remember?" Namjoon asked, "She is the key for you to finally get ahold of your family's company, the Jeon Enterprise. You should be thankful to her," he added then the five guys nodded.

"We had a deal, hyung. I paid her and she works for me, that's a fair league." he defended.

"Okay fine, by the way I have a contact with Lisa. Might as well call her myself instead. I will invite her as my own acquaintance since you don't want her to join as your girlfriend." Yoongi said that made the six lads look at him shock, "What? I have her number and I became quiet acquainted with her," he said then took his phone ready to call Lisa.

Jungkook glared at Yoongi but he just shrigged it off then Yoongi dialed her.

"Hello? Yoongi oppa?"  a sweet feminine voice came out from his phone.

That voice is familiar...

I heard it somewhere...

Right! Lisa.

What the fuck, Lisa!!!

"Oh, Lisa? Can I invite you later?"  Yoongi then asked that made Jungkook's blood boil. Yoongi is teasing him, obviously.

"I don't know, oppa. I am bonding with my unnies right now. Maybe tomorrow?"  she asked Yoongi which earned a hum from him.

Did she just ask for tomorrow?!?

"Sure, why not? Anyway, I'll hung up. See you tomorrow!"  Yoongi said then Lisa also bid a goodbye before Yoongi hung it up.

Jin then cleared his throat noticing the intense gaze that Jungkook is giving Yoongi.

"Okay, it is settled. Tomorrow!" Jimin said happily.

"Wait. You didn't invite her sisters, Yoongi hyung." Hoseok said to him.

"I'll just ask for her later-" Jungkook cut him off irritatedly.

"I'll do it." he said blatantly. Yoongi smirked in satisfaction. What a jelly bunny we have here.

"You sure Kook? You said that-" Jimin asked but Jungkook butted in.