Chapter 1

A little note: This pad may contain profanity words, read at your risk also im allergic to vegetables 😣

Remember to enjoy this pad or a shooting will happen

"Honey wake up its time for school!" Mom said; Ok mom.. you shouted so that your mom can hear you, Moments later you dressed up with a very long t shirt and a black bag with black shoes all black, Your mom was very surprised that you had sense of style and kissed you and drives you to school.

"Alrighty here your uhh.. notebook, colors and- " You hugged your mom and felt she was shaking; you asked "Mom are you alright?" Mom responded  "i am alright hunny, just be careful if you ever have a problem call me" You waved to your mom and smiled and got to the schools door second later..the student had a intense glare at you and you were shock that you thought they were gonna be your target.

Y/N POV:

Oh crap should i fucking ignore them? yes its a good choice.. i scared.

Time pass by...

"Ok so red door..  class b" The teacher was there waiting for you and guided you inside the room

Y/N POV:
Umm what should i do.. ill just introduce myself thats all, ill avoid talking to someone for now..

"Okay class! Meet your new classmate, please introduce yourself before we start our class. You guys should introduce yourself too" The teacher said;

"Umm.. my name is y/n.. uhh hope i could have a good year with all of you..." you said that with a complete blank face as you heard some students whispering about something and completely ignored it.

Students introduced themselves to Y/N

"Um OKAY! You can sit down in-front of Cassandra, Y/N." Cassandra smirked at you as you feel a little flustered about it and ignored her. Cassandra was confuse why you blushed a little to her and smirked even more and teacher began to spoke. A ginger haired boy looked at both of you and was somehow confuse why Cassandra smirked at her.

...