Chapter 2

*School Bells*
"Alright student you can have your wonderful break now goodbye!" Students got out of the classroom and you thought about the teachers teaching..
"Wow that was so long..i better drink coffee but first i gotta read the Principals note-" You stopped talking when someone at your back shouted at you. "HEY THERE SAUCY Y/N, YOU KINDA LOOK GOOD ON THAT BLANDY OUTFIT ";as she laughed and her friends did to "soo~ hows mommy doin? blandy yn?" You were so mad that she was treating you like an actual kid and you remembered and smiled with evilness infront of her and caught up something in mind.

Y/N POV:
Wow why is she being rude? Am i some kind of kindergarten. well congrats whoever you red head person are but your gonna get to detention buddy.

"THE FUCK WHAT YOU SMILING AT" she shouted and got mad as you hold her hand and land it on your b••bs for faking on getting assaulted by her"; you shouted so the whole class looked at you "S-STOP IT!" You shouted and the student ran and complained to the teacher on Cassandra holding your b••bs; "FUCKING WH*RE GET IN HERE OR I WILL-" Cassandra looked back and the PE teacher holded her hand to detention for sexual assault.

At the Classroom

"Class we are gonna be discussing about Cassandra holding Y/N's chest"; Teacher said as pico was about to burst a laugh, Pico covered his face so that no one notices he's laughing ..

Y/N POV:
Why is pico laughing about that topic is he dirty minded? Or is he just laughing at cass?

"Why would you do that Cassandra she is just a new student" Teacher spoke infront of the class; "I didnt do it im literally straight?! I just talked to her and she holded my hand and then this stupid drama came " Cassandra said;
"So you faked it Y/N?" Teacher was curious

Y/N POV:

Oh crap.. im busted i should keep acting for my own good.

"Ma'am i am being honest i did not intend something bad she was being mean and touched my chest and i shouted" You said to the whole class while Cassandra friends spoke to the whole class " We had a witness though HAHAHAHAH WE SAW IT BOTH "; "And where the witness? Huh?" You stared at Cassandra's friends and gave them a intense glare and replied " C a n  y o u  p r o o v e  i t? Thats it you cant you idiots haha bleh " Cassandra's friend asked a question and said " Why would she do it when she literally just talked to you"

Then theres the word buzz that i was scared of Why did she hold it

Then pico said into the classroom "Cassandra literally smirked at Y/N end of story."

Y/N POV:

Oh my god i am saved thank you so much princ- i mean pico

"Cassandra you will be staying here at 2 hours" Cassandra gave you a hissed at you and you just ran off and Cassandra mumbled " Lol she ran off what chicken, shes lucky i didnt shoot the whol class or everybody is dead "