39||Against||

Fun Fact- I sometimes name chapters randomly with their titles.

Enjoy!

After breakfast that morning, Ariana was made to go to her room by Adrian. Something was sure peeking up as Adrian was very nervous when he sent her. She swirled on her bed confused and worried about what was going on downstairs. He had guests. Guests that Adrian didn't want Ariana to see. 

"What's going on?" She asked herself placing one of her ears on the wooden surface of the brown door. In order to strain her ears to hear but failed miserably. She huffed in frustration when she wasn't able to hear a single thing. 

"He didn't lock the door?" She murmured in happiness when she noticed the lock on the door opened. He didn't lock her. In her situation, she felt caged. She twisted the knob of the door and successfully, she was able to open the door. 

Her legs carried her on the hallways upstairs as her eyes met the cool room. Ariana was an inquisitive person, and right now, she wanted to know who was the guest that she wasn't allowed to see. Her mind raced with different possibilities. 

What if he got angry?

A thought crossed her pure mind. The last time she saw Adrian angry, it was something to remember. She shook her head forgetting the idea. She was out of the room now. No going back.

Her tiny feet carried her down the stairs. The room was quiet enough and she wondered if Adrian was at home or not. 

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" A voice asked. Goosebumps fell on her skin when she met the dark one that caused a lot of emotions in her. 

He was at home? Where are the guests?

He didn't look angry but he was angry. Not just showing it. His strong biceps ticked when looking at her and she knew she had disobeyed him.

Who was he? Her stubborn mind asked. He was not in control of her and she never asked him to bring her here either.

"Why did you lock me in the room?" She answered with a question. She sure was tricky when it came to answering questions but not as tricky as Adrian. 

"I told you to stay in your room, didn't I?" He asked her. This could go on and on forever and she could never get bored. Sure, she was crossing her boundaries by being brave but they were talking. Having a heated talk. 

"Yes, you did. But you can't expect me to stay in the room. I'm bored." She responded. His eyes moved to her lips and down to her body. He hadn't taken note of her dressing today but now he did. It was the short that caught his attention. It brought out her curves. He looked away quickly going back to her eyes. 

"Bored?" He asked. His lips twitched and his eyebrow bent. 

"Yes, bored. You know, not having anything to do and lack of fu-."

"I know the meaning." He gritted out. 

"Good. Let's play together." She chimed. 

Something swirled in her. It was her bubbly vibe activated. She didn't have this confidence in her before but something brought it up. She couldn't and wouldn't dare say something like that to Adrian. 

He scoffed causing Ariana to frown. "With you? What makes you think I'll want to talk to you or even much, hang around with a low life like you?" He questioned. 

Her chest heaved in reply. He had just called her a low life. Her eyes brimmed with a glassy lens and her head bent low.

"Oh." She muttered under her breath. She knew she wasn't a low life but his words made her believed she was. He was richer than her and higher than her in standards. 

Meanwhile, Adrian just stared at Ariana shocked. He noticed her glassy eyes and her quivering lips. He felt...weird. Something he was feeling for the 3rd time when he saw her sad or hurt. It was because of him. He wasn't supposed to feel remorse but he didn't show it either. 

"Lin is coming over." He announced to see her lift her chin high. "You can both play. You both are much more similar." He said. 

She cracked a small smile and looked up to face him entirely. "Really?" She asked and he nodded. 

"With some friends too. We can invite Jules and Chloe if you want." He added ignoring her stare. Damn, what happened to him. 

"Thank you!" She greeted happily. He ignored her again and went back from where he came from. To his room. 

'':''

"You're so lucky, girl!!" Jules stated looking around the room that was assigned to Ariana. It had only been a day and a half she's gotten here and she felt like a princess in just a good room. 

"Damn! I wished I was in your position." Chloe commented. 

30 minutes earlier, Adrian had called Lin to call Jules and Chloe to come over. They were shocked at first and had a lot of questions but Lin promised to tell them later onwards. 

"How's Liam?" Ariana blurted out. Not all anger could consume her love for her brother. She missed him so much along with her mother who was coming back in 3 days. But what she didn't know was that below the room she stood, her brother stood below her. He was having a talk with Adrian about some unfinished business. 

Of course, he also came to visit his sister and apologize for the cold shoulder he had shown her. But besides that, he had a lot of talking to do with Adrian. 

"Girl, we haven't seen him since on Friday," Jules said munching on the chocolate chips that were brought in by the friendly maid, Mia. 

"Gross," Chloe commented. 

"Okay..." Ariana trailed off. "What about Jessica?"She asked in curiosity. 

On hearing her name, Chloe frowned. "We broke up a few weeks ago. She cheated on me with Jada." Chloe broke in. 

"Oh." Ariana breathed out. The trio turned their head to look at who had entered the room and suddenly, Ariana ran forth to hug her brother. 

"How are you, angel?"

....

CLIFFHANGER!!

Pls vote and comment!!

Socials:_

Check bio!

Words count;-1047