3: Suprise?! Pt1

/Ryan's POV/

My father, Winter, Penny, her team, and I got to Beacon a couple of hours ago, I got done looking around Beacon.

And started to walk back to the main building to go to uncle Oz's office when I saw a crowd, some people yelling, others cheering, and a... fight?

I made my way through to see destroyed Atlas bots.

Me: "Son of a," I mumbled but stopped when I looked up to see Winter fighting an old man with black hair that is greying a bit.

Me: "...bitch?!"

I see two girls cheering I look over to see Winter's little sister Weiss cheering for Winter and a girl who looks about my age with black and red hair and silver eyes who is cheering for the guy who I think she said his name was... Qrow.

As the two adults' blades were about to hit I activated my ice powers and waited until they were close to each other.

Right, when they were inches apart where their faces were 5 centimeters apart and their blades were coming down I sent ice dust power through my leg and sent it directly to them and froze them till the only parts of them unfrozen was their faces.

/Ruby POV/

I was watching Uncle Qrow kicking that girl's butt when suddenly a freezing noise was heard and both of them were encased in ice all noise stopped from the bottom of their shoes all the way to the tip of their sword was completely frozen in icy blue ice the only thing free was their faces. We could see a small trail of ice leading into the crowd suddenly we could hear slow clapping as the crowd parted and... Blake's Brother walks into the center?!

Ryan: "Wowwww I knew birds didn't go well with the cold, but damn! You too really hate each other."

I could see a smirk on his face.

Uncle Qrow: "Release us now!"

Ryan: "Hmm, Nah!"

General Ironwood: "Good job Ryan."

I see who I guess to be the general walking towards the three with his hands folded behind his back he looks at the two and sighs.

General Ironwood: "Qrow could you please be a little more gentle with my men, and tech? And Schnee why did you engage?"

Qrow: "When you bring an army no."

Schnee: "He was showing disrespect so I wanted to teach-."

General: "But that isn't your place! Ryan, please release them." He snapped at Winter but calmed and spoke softer to Ryan.

Ryan nods and places a hand on their backs, and the ice melts Uncle Qrow and Winter fell, but Ryan caught her. They smiled but when the general raised an eyebrow Ryan pushed Winter away as she coughed and regained her strict statue.

I then see the three of them walk off leaving my uncle on his knees.

I run over to him as he looks up and sees me.

Me: "Uncle Qrow are you ok?"

I asked helping him up he takes in a deep breath and says.

Uncle Qrow: "Yeah except the fact I had ice in places men didn't know they had."

I hear Weiss mutter under her breath annoyed.

Weiss: "The nerve of that guy to do that to Winter, when I get my hands on him!"

With that she walked off into the crowd.