Chapter 11 : pasts never dissappeared

I'm sorry for not uploading anything, and this Monday I just busy with Chinese online classes, frick I can't,I wanna drop out T^T .Oh my... damn... *sign* never mind just enjoy the story.
_____________________

"Everyone be prepares, there two visitors are coming to adopt one of you~" the kids shouted, the teens have faint in their eyes everyone happy including the workers, they want all of the children to have warmth from parents or caretakers, they wanted them to feel loved. But only the short little blonde seem to never interest with adopting, he only want his own parents to take him home,to see his eldest brother and older sister, or even if they lived in property, he don't want to be a wealthy family or cool parents but his real family, all of the memories from 4 years ago when he was only five. However sometime his parents don't think that way, the reason why they left him still remain unknown.

"Mommy....when did you come here and take me back to our old house. I have studied and learned a lot from the aunties, they're really nice to me. Please I want to see onii-Chan and nee-Chan again,I want to stay in home and waiting for them to play with me after school." The small blonde say to himself looking at the window to see his parents to getting me home. "Oh~ kids come here they're coming~" "Hmm.." "sir, you can choose any of them." The lady smiling at the old figure, "so kaigaku my boy. Which one of them you would like to be your younger sibling?" The black hair boy scanning around the room. And saw some kids that said 'take me! Take me! Kaigaku-nii I'll be your younger sibling and the best one.' The elder only reveal the disgustingness toward them. But something it's different when he saw a young small blonde staying at the window, his small body was too short so he has to tiptoe him feet to look at the window because height of it, he chuckles 'such a idiot' and pointing the blonde "i want him." Everyone was shocks and looking the direction of black hair boy pointing at. "Are you sure my boy?" "Of course I am, take him, and i don't want to waiting for this." Said the boy, the kids back away to noticed the personality of the black hair boy has.

The lady walk to the blonde and gently poking him "dear~ you want to go with them?" "Them-?" The blonde turn and saw the two visitors eyeing at him, cause of the word 'fate'. The latter walk toward them, staying in front of them, everyone shocked and whispers. The blonde noticed about the whispers or gossips about him, but ignored it at this time he only stay still "thank you...thank you...." the two say nothing and hugging him, 'is this what the feelingthat everyone wanted it?Warmth... i want this....I missed this... if my parents were here with me and can give me the feeling of this warming.....

"Bye bye~zenzen~I'm so happy for you, wish you have good health and live happiness." The smile appear on the lady face, the blonde run and hugging her, sobbing "thank you thank you so much for taking care of me and you'll live happily too." The lady gasp a bit and look at the old figure "please taking a good care of him, he's such a polite and understanding boy." "I will, I will...." the old figure said and locked his eyes on the blonde "are we gonna go home or what?" The boy said while Holding the blonde's hand, "okay okay com'on my boys...." he held the blonde's another hand and walk them to the Train station.

"This will your new home, I'm your caretaker named kuwajima jigoro and this is your eldest brother, kaigaku." "I-It's a p-pleas-su-ure to h-ha-had yo-you as m-my car-caretaker,I-I'm Z-Zenitsu, A-Agat-suma ze-zenitsu." He bowed and tried to be confident but failed. The old chuckles and the eldest boy smirking at him. "Such a idiot, don't know why I chose you but okay, having you as my slave will be okay." The moment when he realizes a hand smacked him in the back of his head. "Don't say to your brother, he's not your slave, and how old are you my boy zen?" "..9-9...y-year o-old...." "no need to be anxious about this, you're now my family member." "f-family...?" "Yes.... now come here give me a hug..." the elder kneel down open up his hands, without hesitation he run up and hugging the elder's neck. The black hair shock all of the sudden. "You too kaigaku Come here..." the black hair boy accept the offer and hugging the blonde without letting him go.