Why...?

Warning: swearing, gore

"Uraraka..." I stand there staring at her, hoping she actually wasn't the traitor... but I knew she was...

"Hey eyes on me kid!" I turn remembering that Dabi was here too. "Shut the fuck up." He brings his hand out and I start to see blue flames starting to form in his hands. I start moving out of the way when I see a purple portal show up behind Dabi.

"What the hell is going on?!" I think to myself. "Dabi... let our friend do this instead..." Uraraka soon starts lunging herself towards me. "I'm sorry (y/n)! But I have to..." I use my quirk to see her next move. (Your quirk is foresight, once you use your quirk you can see your opponent's next moves until you want to stop or get distracted.)

I see her use her quirk to make her float enough to get close to me then release to capture me in my vision. I start running at her to pin her to the ground. Once I pin her to the ground Momo, Kami, and Deku arrived to the dorms where we are fighting. "(Y/n) what the hell are you doing?!" Yelled Denki. I look to see them running at me, but soon I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. Next thing I know I'm flying through the air. Uraraka had kicked in the stomach and activated her quirk.

I couldn't move... the pain in my stomach was so bad... how did she kick me that hard. I opened my eyes and noticed how high I was when I heard Uraraka say "release". I started falling and I shut my eyes thinking I was gonna die. "Got you!" I open my eyes and noticed that Deku caught me.

"What is going on here?!" Deku carefully put me on the ground not too far from the fight. Mr. Aizawa had shown up, and was trying to help fight the villains. Momo was with me making sure I was alright. I got up to go help fight, but Momo held me back. "(Y/n) I'm not sure if you should fight..." I look at her shocked that she won't let me go.

"Momo I need to help them! They are our friends and teacher!" Momo let's go of my shoulder and I started running towards the battle. Denki and Deku were focused on Uraraka that they forgot Dabi was there. He raised his hand and was getting ready to use his quirk. I ran and pushed Denki, Deku, and Uraraka out of the way as Dabi used his quirk and shot flames out towards me.

I felt a lot of pain during the moment. I heard screams and yelling. I heard everyone from Class 1-A yelling and screaming my name, even Mr. Aizawa. The pain didn't last too long but when it did stop I felt something grab me and drag me. I opened my eyes to see everyone running towards trying to get me... I couldn't move...

I see Uraraka drag me towards a portal and the only thing I could say, was....

"Why...?"

Word count: 528 words