"Problem children"

Warning: Swearing

-(Y/n's) Pov-
I woke up to Uraraka on top of me with her face in my neck. One of her hands was in some of my (h/c) hair and the other was wrapped around me. I grabbed me phone and looked at the time.

'2:36 pm?!'

'Holy Shit! It's that late?! We missed both breakfast and lunch!'

I put my hand in Uraraka's hair and stroked her head as I tried to wake her up. "Mochi~ It's time to wake up! It's 2:36 baby."

-Uraraka's Pov-

"... It's 2:36 baby."

I immediately flashed my eyes open and looked up at (y/n). "Nu uh!" I said is I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. "Oh my god it is..."

She looked at me with a 'told you' look. She kissed my forehead and giggled as I just stared at her (e/c) eyes. "What? Am I that beautiful?" she said with a chuckle.

-(Y/n)'s Pov-

She just stared at me after she looked at the time. "What? Am I that beautiful?" Once I said that she got off me and hid her face in my neck again.

I just smirked, got up and got changed. After I got changed she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I quickly picked her up and smothered her face with kisses.

"I should probably get going so we don't get caught babe." "Alright Mochi, tell everyone I said hi." She just smiled and interlocked our hands together for a bit and then said, "I will baby!" and left out the window.

Once she did I closed the window and went into the living room seeing everyone in the living watching a moving.

"Well look at that! The fucking zombie is alive!" said Bakugou. "Shut your fucking ass up Pomeranian." I said. "Tch... Whatever..." Everyone just kept looking between Bakugou and I.

"Stop looking at us like that guys. And is there anything to eat?" I asked. "Yeah there should be some donuts on the counter!" Sato said. "Ok thanks!"

I grabbed a donut and quickly came over to see everyone watching frozen. Denki looked at me and told me to do 'it'. I didn't want to but gave in when Let it go almost started.

"FUCK IT ALL! FUCK IT ALL! DON'T GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE!"

After singing that everyone was laughing their asses off as I just sat there tryin not to laugh with them. Iida was telling at Denki and me because of our antics. He soon gave up once he realized we weren't listening to him at all because we were laughing.

After that Mina, Denki, Sero, and I sang
"FUCK IT ALL"
All over again.

While Mr. Aizawa was watching and said
"Problem children"

Word Count: 471 words total