Christmas Ball

In less than two minutes my dad get us in front of Alex's house. I wished it took longer. I was looking outside the window of the car, but I didn't move.

"Aria? C'mon girl, it's here! You can go..." my dad said waking me up from trance.

"Uh yeah...I know..."

"What's wrong, sweetheart?"

"Nothin dad. Everything okay..."

"Doesn't seem like everything is okay...are you upset with something? You don't want to go, is that?"

"It's just...it's...Alex. We argued some days ago and we didn't talk since there...and I'm really sad about it because I really like him..." I confessed.

"Don't worry about it! You are both young and sometimes say things that you regret after. Everything will be okay, I promise..." my dad assured me with a smile plastered on his face like "aawww my lil girl is growing up".

"Thanks dad! I should go now..." I hugged him and left the car, watching him driving away.

I walked to the garage that had the gate already opened. As I walk in I see Jamie who was in a grey suit that fitted him quite well.

"Hi, mate!"

"Whoa, Aria, you look stunning!" he hugged me.

"Thanks pal!" and at that moment Alex gets in the garage, holding two ties, one on each hand, a red and a black one.

"Red or black?" he asks Jamie not noticing me. Then his gaze meets mine and he drops his chin.

"I would go for the red one, since my dress is red! And it makes a good contrast..." I stuttered. He was looking absolutely flawless. His hair was still wet from the shower and now he was wearing a black suit with a white shirt.

"Hum... I should probably... go check on the car..." Jamie said leaving me and Alex alone.

"Well are you frozen or what? Do you want help with the tie?" I couldn't believe myself. How could I managed to talk to him after all what happened?

He dropped the ties on the floor and grabbed my hands with his own. I looked down so I hadn't to face him now, so close to me.

"A-Aria, I'm... so-sorreh for all I said the other day...I...I should have respected you! Please forgive me...I can't handle not being around you...since I came back from London these days without talking to you were driving me crazy...I- I need you, me Aria." he said with some difficulty, choosing his words the best he could.

I raised my head to find his gaze.

"I forgive you Alex...like I said before I will always do. I'm sorry, too. I also said some rude stuff." I said giving him a grin and winning a huge grin back.

All of a sudden, he started to waltz me around the garage and then pulling me to him, giving me a huge hug. My head rested on his chest and my hands around his neck, while he was placing his head on my hair and his hands inter crossed on my back.

"You look stunning. You should wear that red dress forever!" he whispered on my ear.

"Thank you, Al!" I giggled still hugging him.

We were interrupted by Matt who got in the garage still tarting up and coughing seeing us.

"Oi Matt!" I greeted him.

"Hey girl! You look very good...but I'm sure you don't look as good as my pair!" he said playing with me.

"Who's the bitch?" I said joking.