The Opening Day

"Alix!", we heard, in a strong Sheffield accent, which made me laugh, though the situation we were going through was very embarassing. "Alix, darlin'! I need yar 'elp on the kitchen", we heard on more time. We were frizzed. I was on top of Alex looking at the door, but I could felt he looking at my face, smirking and memorizing every detail of my expression.

"Alix! Are ya on the garage?", his mum yelled. She was coming to the garage. I quickly grabbed my jumper, putting it on and grabbed my stuff. Alex put up and helped me, holding my hand tight before I leave. "We talk later, alrite love?", he said. I nodded and left the garage right in the moment his mum came in.

I made my way back to my house thinking of what had happened. Me and Alex had a thing, but what was it? Would it be love? I really felt in love with him, but I had met him for the first time two or there days ago... It wasn't acceptable to be in love with him. I didn't knew much about him and he didn't knew much about me as well. I decided to go talk to him on Monday, because until there I thought I couldn't face him without feeling the desire to kiss him and actually do it.

So I waited...

On Monday, by the morning, Bea and Lisa picked me up at my house and we went to school together. I took the chance to fill them up with breaking news. I told them that me and Alex kissed and went a little bit far, but nothing serious happened.

"OMG! Why would you do that?", said Bea.

"OMG! Really?! Is he a good kisser? He seems the boy who is shy, but who's a good kisser though!", said Lisa.

"Don't be so judgy, Bea! And HELL YEAH! He's an awesome kisser! He's so lovely and he sings...", I replied to the girls.

They were so different. Bea was the most sensible girl I've ever knew, she used to overthink too much, just like me. Lisa, instead, didn't care about what others might think, she just does and says what she wants.

"HE SINGS???!!" screamed Lisa.

"Shhhh! Yes, he has a band with some other guys. Matt, Andy and Jamie...Do you know who they are?" I replied.

"MATT? You mean Matthew Helders?" Bea asked.

"Yes, why? D'ya know him?"

"No, it's just...it's...nevermind!", she said blushing.

"Oh looks like someone has just revealed her crush!", joked Lisa.

"I didn't say anything, you slut!", replied Bea.

"Okay, girls...Calm down! I'll talk with Alex today, just to get things clear.", I said and they agreed with me.

We were arriving at school and I saw Matt outside the gates and walked to him to ask if he knew were Alex was. He smirked and then said "No, darlin'! I haven't seen him since saturday! Maybe he's already inside."

"Oh, okay! Thanks, then...", I answer and he blinked.

I looked for Alex before the bell rings, but couldn't find him. And I had't found him all day. I asked Andy if he knew where he was, but he didn't knew anything. On my way back home, I went to his home trying to understand if he was there, but didn't heard a thing. I didn't know what was happening. No-one knew where he was.

He missed school on the next day as well.

And on the next day. It was wednesday and Matt and Andy didn't know where he was, but didn't seemed worried. I went to The Boardwalk with the girls and there I found Jamie. I couldn't help myself.

"Jamie, sorry to bother! D'ya know summat about Alex? I haven't seen him in a while!", I asked him.

"Oh, sorry, love! I should have told you! Alex asked me to do it...He went with their parents to London...some family bizz, I guess", he said.