~ 𝙸 ~

!DRARRY FANFIC!

PART 1

╔═══════ -ˋˏ *.·:·..·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══════╗

╚═══════ -ˋˏ *

╚═══════ -ˋˏ *.·:·..·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══════╝

DRACO MALFOY POV:

The boy who lived, The boy who lived twice , The boy whom was saved by love , Golden Boy. That person is Harry Fucking Potter.

My enemy , my crush. The boy who I fell in love with since Third Year. And he still hates my guts. I never wanted to bully him , hurt him or his friends. But Lucius , the man who you can't call a Father , made me do it , against my will.

When I was nice to Harry Potter and he knew it , I came home and got a punishment. When I was younger it was just a whole day in my room , but when I got older they got worser. Whip punishment , Starving punishment , Room punishment , Humiliate punishment....i think that it never should be considered as a punishment but he would touch me on...places.

But , hey! After all , I'm Draco Lucius Malfoy , the son of a Death-Eater , a Death-Eater himself. And that brings me here , in court for my Death-Eater case that Harry Potter judge.

''Draco Lucius Malfoy , we are here today for your Death-Eater case. Today we will see if you get to go free , or join your Father in Azkaban.'' Says the Head-Judge. 'SIT RIGHT UP AND KEEP YOUR EMOTIONS AWAY!' I hear Lucius's voice say in my mind. 'Ignore it Draco' I think to myself.

''We have The Boy Who Lived Twice , Harry Potter , with us as your main Judge. Let the Court begin!'' The Head-Judge says.

''Draco Lucius Malfoy , how old where you when you got the mark?'' the Head-Judge asks.

''I was almost sixteen years old , Sir.'' I say Truthful.

''Did you wanted to have The Dark Mark?'' Another Judge asks.

''No , I didn't. Lucius Malfoy forced me.'' I say the truth again.

''Did you tried to kill Professor Dumbledore?'' Potter asks

''I-I....y-yes , I d-did.'' I say stuttering.

Potter looks at me weird that I said the truth but I don't have a long time to look at him before all the other questions come.