Part 2

Kieran Connor

Mercedes Jones

Mercedes Jones

Sam Evans

Sam and the entire common area waited for Mercedes to respond in some way. She could feel everyone's eyes upon her and Kieran as they stood there. Kieran grew angry at the judgemental looks his girlfriend was given at the crowd. He took her hand and held it tighter. He turned her to face him. "Mercy, what do you want to do? Don't let anyone pressure you, Bandia." Mercedes watched Kieran's sweet blue eyes stare at her, full of love and concern. She reached up with her free hand and caressed his cheek before giving him a half-smile. "We can stay." She softly said to him before they walked up some towards the stage. 

Sam held his grin back before he began to speak. "Thank you." He started began to speak mainly to her. "The reason I got you to come here is that I want everyone to know that I never stopped loving you." He said as his green eyes glanced up at Kieran's blue ones. "I let you go because I was trying to keep the peace with my dad one more time. We got into a fight and I walked away again. This time it's all my fault. I promised you I wouldn't ever let you go again." He reminded her.  

"I promised that I would never let anyone or anything come between us. Then I ended up doing that exact thing again. I am so sorry, Diva." Sam spoke in a heartbreaking tone. "I am so sorry for hurting your heart and causing you to end us. I don't know if you want to truly hear me out, but please give me this one last time to say my peace. To let you know this is truly my final chance."