2# Past and Present

A/N yeah the music i pick is trash, I know. ;3

Foxy could remember that day like it happen five minutes ago. He smiled at the thought of Doggy, his knight in purple armor. The feelings he didnt know about in 1st grade followed him in high school, only know he knew what the feeling was. A crush or love as some people called it. He was indeed in love because it wasn't just a crush of it lasted from when he was 6 to him now 15.

He was now in his bed looking at pictures of him and Doggy. He smiled grew wider and wider as he swiped side to side, picture from picture.

He laughed when he came to a picture where he pushed Doggys face into his birthday cake where Doggy turned 13. They were both the same age, Doggy being a few months older.

All his happiness fell back to normal when his to siblings ran in his room.
(A/N yes I gave foxy siblings, he seemed a bit lonely) The two sibling we're twins both being 10, one being a boy and other a girl. They ran around Foxy's room playing ultimate tag around the house. (A/N this do be me though 😔✋)

Foxy just sat there annoyed with his siblings, turnt his phone off and jump out of bed, stand by his room door before yelling get. They both looked at him for a second before start running around again. They jump off his bed and ran in his bathroom, throwing stuff at each other. :3

Foxy slapped his head and ran downstairs in the kitchen where his mom was. He sat down and turnt his phone back on continuing looking at pictures. "Mom, Fex and Freddy won't leave my room" he said, getting a Hershey from the bowl in the middle of the table. (A/N yeah I know, the names suck)

Foxy's mom looked at him wiping off a pan to make brownies. "Foxy hun, don't eat those they're for guest" she said sitting the pan down and getting the stuff to make the brownies. Foxy shoved the chocolate in his mouth and chewed, he glanced upstairs and back at his phone.

"Yeah, I'm a guest to the kitchen until I get my room back" his mom rolled her eyes and continued to mix the ingredients. Her phone made a ding sound so she picked it up and looked at it and smiled.

"Well I invite Doggy's family to join us for dinner, your Father's off work early today" Foxy spit out his juice and ran upstairs as fast as Sonic, pushing his siblings out the room. They both rolled downstairs onto the kitchen floor, they got up and sat at the table. "What's up with him?" Fex said pointing upstairs to Foxy. Their mom smiled and put the pan of sweets into the oven.

Freddy pick up Foxy's phone that he left on the table. He saw a bunch of pictures of Doggy with hearts around him. He saw this one with foxy hugging him and blushing, Freddy nudge Fex and she looked at the pictures and giggled, their mom looked at the two and narrowed her eyes.

"What are you two looking at?" She asked taking her apron off. Freddy showed her Foxy's phone, a anger look took over her face even thought she was squilling in the inside. She need the children to know they did something something wrong going through his phone. (A/N Phew! Mom I thought you were homophobic oof)

They realized that she was not happy about what they did and sat Foxy's phone down.

(A/N Doggy turn/POV)

My mom just got off the phone with Foxy's mom, she said that they would go to their house for dinner. I was excited and run to my room to put on some other clothes....

A/N wow that's a bad cliffhanger. I'm sorry I just wanted something for you guys to read because I said number 2 was suppose to come out a day after 1. I might edit this or just add a new part, either to night or in the morning. I just have four test I have to take in each subject :') Im so sorry and I hope you like this story so far. (It'll get better)

Bye💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖