PART 1

TW: Cussing, sexual.

*Leo Zabelle POV*

"What do you want me to do?" I asked my dad. "I want you to get Silvia Park to fall in love with you. You on the other hand better not fall in love with her Leo. If you do you'll ruin the whole thing. Understood?" He didn't ask, it was an order.

"No, I don't understand. Why all of the sudden? I need a reason dad." I really did wanted to know. I could do it for sure. but why was the reason?

"Her father killed my dad. Son. Remember your grandpa?"

I did in fact I was ten when I found out he was dead. I nodded.

"Well, this is our revenge. Make her fall in love with you, and get closer with her. If she says something about family let me know as soon as possible... Ok?"

"Yes, father." I walk off his office.

Well, it's going to be easy. I'm a handsome man, I could get anyone when I mean anyone I mean it. I fucked a celebrity. I fucked a businesswoman, a worker, a bad girl. That meant I could do her. Not going to lie she was beautiful, Silvia Park I'm going for you.

*A week later*

This past week I tried to get jobs she works in. But see, I don't understand why she has so many. Isn't she rich? or wealthy? There was something that didn't add up. But I got in some of her jobs to not look too suspicious.

"What are you doing brother?... Still haven't met her have we?" He sat down beside me.

What does he mean? Did father tell him? I thought it was a secret for him and me to keep. "How do you know about her?" I asked him.

"Let's say I have my ways" he smirked.

He reaches out looking at my computer. "What are you doing?... working you?" He laughs.

"Get out!" I shouted.

"Fine I'll stop teasing you, I'll cut to the chase... my father said. By the way, don't tell him this but if you fail. I'll have to play your role. Capiche?"

Fucking bastard. He left my room.

I need to start tomorrow, luckily I have a job that she works in. Hopefully, I get to know her little by little.

Be a little patient Silvia. Just tomorrow and you'll know me.

*The next day*

9:00 A.M •alarm sounds• "Fuck why did he make me do this?"

I get up and shower, brush my teeth, get some clothes that I don't usually wear. Like an innocent boy. When I'm really not. I brush my hair in a certain way.

I don't look so bad. This is different. Only for my grandpa, I do this shit. Silvia, I hope you suffer as my grandpa did.

I get out of my room and head out to the kitchen.

"Holy shit brother, who are you? Dad looks at this." He laughs and takes a picture of me.

My dad looks at me. He didn't say anything. As he always does.

I look at the time it was 9:30 A.M shit I had to be there by 10:00. I quickly rushed and get a bus stop.

It wasn't my first time that I went on a bus but it was a long time. I had flashbacks. When I was little I went to school on the bus. Now I'm going for a girl called Silvia.