PART 3

"Father...we were just playing fighting games like we usually do." Said Tom cleaning his blood, games huh that's your excuse? Pathetic.

"That didn't seem like a game to me, Leo what's this all about?" He looks at me straight in the eye. I see that my mom comes in too. Damn it.

"It's nothing that you should worry about," I responded back getting rid of my blood.

I glared at Tom. I walk off. " Leo" the voice of my mother's, I still remember the last words she said to me. "You are a disgrace to this family" I stopped she was facing my back I couldn't really see her. "Yes?" I suddenly felt her arm wrapped around my waist. What's this? Was it her? I stay still not believing what she is doing.

"I'm sorry Leo for what I've said to you this past few years, I- I-....." my mom was tearing I was surprised. My own mother crying for somewhat reason. My own mother hugging me, saying sorry, crying for me. Was this real? I... No one has ever done that for me ever. I don't know what to do. 

"Cyra... what are you doing?'' my father asked, I could tell he was surprised too, and even Tom too. "What I should've done a long time ago... cared about Leo too I was too harsh on him, he needs apology... and... love from me and you... Leo, I apologize for what I said and for not giving you the love that you deserved, and not being with you, go to your graduation, not living with you, I apologize" she cried out saying those words. My face was just confused, I like the feeling of this being apologized for. I turned around and see her on her knees begging for me to apologize. 

I get on my knees and hugged her. I felt... safe, I never felt that feeling before, or I must say in a long time. 

"Cyra what is this nonsense?!" my father walks up to her and picks her up by her shoulders I stay on my knees with a neutral face. "Father, you know....." I say as I stand up, walking up to my father trying to get his hands off my moms' arms "I care about you so much, but it's time that you prepare for what's coming." I walk off to my room. I bet I looked cool I smirk.

Now tomorrow is Silvia's day so I'm going to pick an outfit for tomorrow so I can sleep more and worry less about the outfit. I have to look not rich nor poor. 5 minutes later... there you go a simple pair of jeans and a royal blue t-shirt tucked in just a little bit and some white sneakers with long white socks, there, I got an outfit for tomorrow. 

I go and shower, do my night routine, go to my bed, and *blank* (sleep).

Silvia's POV

Right now I'm in the streets at night in London, beautiful right? It's so loud it's never quiet, I hate it but what can I do? Right now I'm going to a store to buy a black dress that I found online for a ball that I'm going with a guy that I don't even know ugh it's so irritating. But what I find more irritating is that Tom is stalking me and he thinks I don't even know it hahaha. 

I'm going to that store and disappear like magic, not literally but sarcasm is my thing so yeah.

I'm almost there but I don't know where he is, fuck. You had one thing to do Silvia ONE thing. I keep walking and suddenly I felt something on my shoulders and I fell. UGH, what the fuck really. Now I'm mad I know I have a bitchy rest face but I'm mad so now this brf is for real. "Hey, I'm so so so sorry I didn't see you." They look at me, I feel it. I stand up and say "It's okay, forget this happened." And I look at them and it's fucking Tom.

This wasn't accidental. I wanted to smirk so bad but I smirked on the inside. Now for the act. "Oh, I know you umm beer guy." I smiled, now I could smirk but I make it not noticeable. "Oh, you're that girl that said I looked young?" he asks, of course, I am, prick. I laugh, he laughs too. This is so awkward. "Again I am so sorry for bumping into you I was distracted." he smiles at me trying to look innocent, this stalker is insane. What if he's a serial killer? and he wants to kill me? OK ok ok calm down, "It's okay but don't be distracted again okay?" I smile too because I want to act it out.