PART 2

TW: attempt (I'll put "^^" so you can skip)

*Leo Zabelle POV*

"YOO brother, Wake your ass up!" he yelled. I jumped.

"The fuck you want?" That bastard woke me up.

"GEEZ, wake up lazy ass, you are going to meet up with your lover today."

"What do you mean?" I responded. I really don't know what's he talking about.

"You forgot didn't you-"

"VIENNA, shit I totally forgot, at what time was it?" I interrupted him while waking up on my bed and heading to get clothes.

"At 3:00 P.M." I look at the clock it's 11:48 A.M. I still have time but I want to get ready for her. I forgot why am I still seeing her.

"Hey I'll head out so you can get ready" Tom left my room.

I started to think about how I met Vienna.

*FLASHBACK*

"Son meet Vienna Shaw." He says while I am looking at her.

"Nice to meet you, Vienna"

"Nice to meet you too, Leo," she says while smiling. God, it's so annoying.

We sat down and our families were having a conversation about our future.

That's when I knew it was an arranged marriage. I wanted to oppose, I really did but it doesn't work like that, I have to mature. My dad always said that I had to be mature about things. No. Matter. What. So I did what I was told to.

I played the role I had to.

"Son, why don't you spend some time with Vienna privately?" he smiles at me staring me in the eye to do that. like I said he doesn't ask it's an order. So I couldn't deny.

So I stand up and reach for Vienna's hand and went outside the restaurant.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked her.

"I don't know," she answered, I could tell she was nervous. I found that annoying but it was my future wife so I had to be nice. "It's alright don't be nervous, we could go anywhere you want." I reach for her hand again walked to the parking lot to get my car.

I get my keys and unlock the car, opened the door for Vienna. I got to my door and started the car. "Ok, so I gave you time to think about where you want to go, or somewhere you want to go but never got to?" there was a silence. "Ok, then I guess we'll go to the closest ice cream because I'm craving for one," I say.

I drove to "Ice N Cream" honestly it was the closest one. I parked in a parking lot and walked with Vienna there. "Hi welcome to Ice N Cream," the lady said. We ordered an ice cream of course. We sat there waiting for our order. I looked around there were so many people.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked Vienna. "Yes I'm sorry for being quiet, I'm quite nervous," she responded. "It's okay I won't hurt you or make you things you don't want to I'm not like that," I said.

"To be honest, they forced me to be with you even though I refused. They want us to marry each other without knowing us..." so this was all about. "I feel you, I don't want to marry you either, and the reason why they want us to marry is because of our family's business, they want to become richer, wealthy, and be powerful. They don't care if we like each other or not. It's what they want, and I'm sorry."

"Ohh, you have experience in that have you? I know this sounds weird but can we just act it out? I already have someone that I love..." she said.