The Flirting Battle

"Tommyinnit? Getting someone's number? Your fucking crazy." Wilbur said taking a sip of his drink. Phil decided he wanted a break from the convention they were all at and went to get food. But he knew he failed as a father when he heard those words.

"Coming from Mr Eboy. I'd be great at getting someones number."Tommy said resting his legs on Techno's lap. Techno shoved them off.

"Can we just say that none of you are ever gonna get a number from anyone." Techno says earning a laugh from Phil.

"I totally could. I bet I could do it with one pick up line." Wilbur says. Tommy looks at him.

"Same." Tommy says and smirks "How about we play a game?" Tommy asked.

"I'm interested."

"First person to get a number wins. With only a pick up line."

"You gotta be joking." Phil says stealing some of Tommy's fries.

"What the fuck man."

"It's alright Phil Wilbur's smart enough to dec-"

"I'm in."

"Why do I even try." Techno says and just steals Wilbur's meal.

"My chicken you dick!"

"Your busy."

"An hour each. GO!"

"Aha the chickens mine now."

"Yeah I'll take his fries." Phil and Techno steal the food as the other two trip over tables and chairs getting to the exit.

Wilbur walked around for a bit looking for someone that wasn't busy or with another person. He saw a salmon haired girl leaning against a pole on the phone. She saw short but still taller then other girls around. Wilbur walked over to her grabbing her attention. Her grass green eyes locked with his bark brown ones.

"Is your dad a pilot because my heart is taking off." Wilbur winked and the girls face lit up red. Then she slapped him in the face and ran off. Wilbur stood there holding his cheek.

"What the fuck was that?" Wilbur questioned himself. He saw Phil laughing at him and Techno giving a thumbs up before he walked away trying to find another girl.

Wilbur saw a girl at her parked car so he decided to give it another try. As he got closer her pale white skin had freckles sprinkled all over them. Her auburn brown eyes looking around her. Her light green hair wrapped in a messy bun.

"Hey girl. You must be a parking ticket because you got fine written all over you." She giggled at it.

"Aw your sweet but.."

"Shes taken buddy."Wilbur turned to see someone shorter then him but definitely more built then him.

"I am soooooo sorry I would- I- i- I'll go." Wilbur ran off hearing the girls giggles.

"That was embarrassing." Techno says to Phil.

"Honestly." Phil chuckled.

Wilbur got over the embarrassment and decided to try again not learning his lesson. He spots a lonely blue haired girl sitting outside a cafe. He takes a deep breath and slips into the seat in front of her.

"I must be lost. I thought paradise was further south." Wilbur said and the girl smiled.

"Yeah you are lost buddy." Another girl came up to them and hung a arm around the girls neck.

"Taylor be nice!" She hit her arm. Wilbur's realisation hit him a little late.

"Oh my God." The girls laughed at his dismay.