Chapter 15:The Storm

"We're going to be late!"
"No we're not!" Angel shouted back as she came out of the kitchen with a bento box. "There's still a good forty minutes left before the bell rings and it doesn't take us longer than twenty minutes to walk there. Here," she shoved the box to him.

"Thanks," Ichigo replied as he grabbed his lunch, while putting on his shoes. "Don't forget to bring that report you have to turn in to Andrew. It is almost 30% of your overall grade."

Angel rolled her eyes. "I know, I know. Hurry up and just go," she lightly pushed his shoulders.

Ichigo turned back and leaned over to brush his lips against hers. "I'll see you in a bit," he grinned.

Angel smiled back. "Okay," she replied, smacking his head to get him out of the apartment as soon as possible. When he finally closed the door, Angel took off her apron and tossed it on top of the kitchen counter. She huffed, looking around the apartment. "Looks like I have some cleaning to do when I get home tonight," she groaned. Checking the clock one last time, she quickly ran to her room to change into her uniform and grab her bag.

And as she said to Ichigo, forty minutes was still enough time to get to school and not be late.

"Ohayo Bushū-san!" several students greeted her as she walked into the school building.

She immediately brought out her fake act and smiled back. "Ohayo," she greeted back like any other day.

But today was far from normal.

Angel tried to pretend like nothing different was going on but she couldn't help hearing the whispering and the gossiping that was circulating amongst the students.

"Did you hear? Walker-sensei is apparently having an affair with a student!"

Angel literally stopped in mid-step when those words entered her ears. She turned around to see two girls whispering to each other (although they weren't being very quiet since she could still hear them).

"A student? But I heard it was with another teacher!" the other girl replied to her friend.

Suddenly, a male student came up to add his two-cents. "No, I heard he's doing it with Fernandez-sensei."

"EEHH?"

Angel rolled her eyes as she continued her way back to her classroom. It was just another stupid rumor. She slid open the door and walked in. "Ohayo," she greeted her friends.

"BUSHŪ-SAAAAANNNN!" Jonny screamed with joy as danced around Angel. "You look beautiful as always!"

Angel gave him the usual 'innocent' giggle. "You flatter me too much, Lopez-kun." She sat down on her seat where her group of friends have gathered. "Hey guys."

"Angel, have you heard?" Bia leaned forward, her breasts threatening to spill out even more, "Apparently Walker-sensei is married!"

Angel suddenly started coughing from her own saliva that got caught in her throat.

Jane sat up and shook her head. "No, Ichigo isn't married; I would have known if he was." But then she leaned forward and whispered, "But I did hear he is living with a girl."

Almost everyone around them gasped.

"I can't believe Ichigo got laid before me!" Jonny whined.

"He's older than us so it's not that shocking," Joshua commented before he added, "Besides its obvious everyone is going to get laid before you, Lopez-kun."

"WHYYY?!" He screamed out the window.

Jane rolled her eyes, getting back to the topic at hand. "I still can't believe Ichigo has a sex-life though."