A new Cadet

YN'S pov;   Today is my first day of becoming a part of the Survey corps

YN'S pov;
Today is my first day of becoming a part of the Survey corps. I was close friends already with many of the cadets because of training, so i wasn't to nervous to finally move in. The only person i didnt get along with that well was Levi. Ever since i met him he was always a cold person.
——————-
You finally arive and youre geeeted by Sasha.
"Yes, finally youre here! Connie and I just made some Chicken if youd like some" Sasha exclamined.
"I need to move my stuff in my room, could you save some for me to have later?" you ask. "Hm, ill try but i cant promi-" "SAHSA! I HAVE THE FOOD ON THE TABLE" Sasha runs into the kitchen not even finishing her sentence. You grab your luggage and cary it into your room. You walk in to see Armin cleaning up some surfaces for you.
"Y/N, youre finally here!", he shouts whilst running up to hug you. "Sometimes i forget how tiny you are",he tells you. "im not THAT tiny" you laugh.
"Whatre you doing in here?" you question. "Well Levi was going to come in here to clean up but he had some paperwork to finish, so he let me do some of the cleaning. Is that okay?" "Yes!" you say, "Thank you, i appreciate it!", leaving a smile on his face. "Well, ill let you get to putting your stuff up. If you need help with anything just let me know." He gives you one more hug before waking out of your room
You tale a seat on your bed and look around your new room. After a few minutes you put your clothes in your drawer and make your bed. You cary all of your soaps and towells into your bathroom. You walk back into your room to see sasha standing there. "Hey..i couldnt save any of the chicken..but im making dinner for tonight" "Its okay, i wasnt too hungry", "okay good because i really didnt try saving any for you, it was just to good....also levi wanted me to tell you you need to go to his office, i think he has some papers you need to sign since its your first day." You walk down to his office and knock.
"State your name and what you need" he shouts firmly.
"uhm..its y/n..sasha said you needed me."
"come in" he says. You walk over to his desk waiting for him to say something.
"Well, are you just going to stand there?" he says with a tone. "no..s-sorry", and you take a seat accross him. He hands you a few papers. "These papers are your contracts stating you agree to join and agree to the policies and rules. Any rule you break you get a punishment. Im going to be hard on you for a while..you seem to shy to want to go out on hard missions." You follow looking up at him on confusion not knowing what to say. "Tch.. i was right about you being shy..ill have to break that trait of yours ar some point." You finish reading and signing the papers, then you give them back to him.
"All cadets have to be in bed by 8pm since we leave so early in the morning, but tomorrow we aren't going out due to our odm gear being upgraded. Because of that, ill be coming to your room later to clean." "Sir, Armin was cleaning my room when i got here..i can clean the rest" you say shyly.
"Armin and you dont know how to properly. How could a brat like you know how to." You don't reply and just go back to your room and finish putting your things away.

Levis pov:
How is she so shy? its a bit cute but annoying..
Yn's pov:
I go into my room to get ready for bed. I grab just a tshirt and panties and change. i go into my bathroom and start washing my face. I walk out to see levi on my bed. I stand there and watch him make my bed.
"Tch..im starting to regret cleaning for a brat like you" he says. You walk over to yout desk and brush out your hair as he makes your bed.
"When i come in here later tonight you better be in bed. ill be in here around 9pm. if you arent in bed you get a punishment. all of your actions will have consequences." he tells you. You look at him and just nod. He rolls his eyes and walks out. Half an hour goes by and you hear a knock at your door. You get up from your desk and open it to see hanji.
"Y/n, sorry i wasnt able to welcome you when you got here, i just got back from studying a titan with some of the others." "Wow..did you guys find much out?" you ask. "Not really, we have another study tomorrow. But enough about titans lets talk
about YOU" she pulls you onto you bed and pushes you down to sit with her. "Okay so first off we dont have any missions tomorrow, i assume levi already told you about that..have you two been getting along?" "Uhm..not really..hes pretty tuff he acts like." you tell Hanji. "Yeah hes like that with every one, dont think to much of it..just do what he says and he wont be a dick" hanji says making you two burst out laughing. You look at the time and you see its 9pm.
"Shit..uhm..okay i need you to hide"
"what?" hanji asks.
"levi said hell come in here at 9 to make sure im in bed and if he sees us awake ill be in trouble." you whisper. "oh shir, okay. uhmmm just lay down, ill shut of the light and just go in your closet". You quickly pull your covers over you while hanji tuns to shut the light off and get in the closet. A few minutes go by and your door opens. A minute goes by and you hear it close. You and hanji come out laughing just to look over and see levi standing with his arms crossed. He glances over at hanji with a certain look "yes sir" she says quickly and runs out the room. You look up at levi to see him still standing there..
"Tch", he locks the door and walks slowly over to
you. "What made you think it was a good idea to disobey what i tell you?" You look back down and quietly apologize. "Hm..you dont seem very sorry. I think now would be a good time to punish you for dis obeying me..and hopefully you wont be so shy during it." He takes a seat on your bed beside you. "Are you going to keep disobeying me?"
"n-no sir" you whisper.
"Great" he says with a smirk on his face.
"Take your top off." "w-what?" you ask.
"tch..are you about to dis obey me again?"
you shake your head and take your top off.
Hes look you up and down. "Good girl " he says with a smirk on his face. You think to yourself why you were enojoying this, you had always found him
attractive but never thought hed treat you this way.

 You think to yourself why you were enojoying this, you had always found himattractive but never thought hed treat you this way

He takes his top off and stands up.
"Get on your knees " he orders. Quickly, you get pm yoir knees nervous to what he would do if you didnt.
"Suck on it." You look at him and then back at his belt. You slowly unbuckle his belt and you pull down his pants. He pulls his boxers down and his manhood is fully revealed. He grabs a hanful of your hair and pushes you onto his dick, making you gag, just turning him on even more. You look up at him to see him with his head back cursing at every moment of pleasure. He pulls his dick out and starts to stroke it. He finishes on your face getting most of it in your mouth. He grabs your chin making you look back up at him. "Swallow it." he commands, and you do so. "Good girl." He picks you up and throws you onto the bed and climbs on top of you. He begins to kiss you and putting his tongue in your mouth, exploring every inch of it making you want more. He travels down to your neck right away finding your sweetspot, covering you in hickeys all the way down your body. He try to hold back your moans the best you could and you feel him aggressively pull down your panties and begins to lick your clir making you moan out load. "ahh~" you blurt out loud, playing with his hair. He comes up and whispers in your ear "you dont seem to
very shy anymore" You bite your lip at the feeling of his breath traveling down your neck. Suddenly you feel pain in your womanhood. You look down and see his finger in you while cursing in your ear at the feeling of your gripping onto him.
"L-levi go slow..i h-havent done anything like this"You say whilst moaning. Ignoring what you said, he sticks his second finger in you, curling up in you. "a-ah levi!" you moan. You moaning just turns him on more going faster.
"i-im about to cum!" you exclaim. Right away he pulls his fingers out of you. "Not yet babygirl..you cant finish yet." He sits up and turns you over onto your stomach with your ass up. "Fuck" he moans whilst admiring your body. "l-levi, please l-let me finish". Levi grabs your hips, pulling you back entering you. "I-it hurts!" you shout. He puts his hand over you mouth "in a minute the pain will go away. Be patient with me" . He puts his hands back on your hips fucking you harder every second. "Ahh fuck levi!!" the more noise you make the harder he goes. A minute goes by and he pulls out. "Get on your back." You feel so weak and worn out, slowly you turn over onto your back. He bites his lip and pulls your legs apart forcefully, getting in between your legs. Immediately he inserts himself into you, make you moan loudly. "tch..you seemed like such a shy girl, but your really a filthy girl" he puts his forehead against yours, now making you two to make eye contact. "L-levi, im going to cum!!" He finishes inside you as you finish all over him. He begins to makeout with you again. Like nothing, he stands back up and gets dressed. "Clean youself up and get to sleep. Unless you want to be punished again." He watches you try to stand up and walk to your bathroom and he just laughs. "Ill talk to
you tomorrow" he says and walks to you and gives you one more kiss and leaves your room. You change into a different pair of clothes and lay back down, staring at the ceiling. within a minute, you fall asleep.