[ E I G H T ]

¹ "Pack your shit, We're leaving today!" Nova said waking Jessica up with a smack to the face with a pillow. "It's 10 am!" Jessica tried to grab the pillow out of her hands. "You and Loverboy need to wake up. Now!" Jessica rolled back over. "Stay here then, You guys can die here with Seventh." Jessica woke up Will immediately when hearing that. "That's what I thought." Nova said, closing Jessica's door. Nova was rushing to get everything she needed. She brewed some more potions, grabbed her journal, and extra clothes from everyone's closet then, Placed it in her bag. "Did you get the Canned Food? Special Keys? Special keys that are canned and edible?" She asked Chip. "What?—" Chip says grabbing more food. "Nova you're losing it." Chip placed the food her large bookbag along with a bag of Takis. "Am I forgetting someth—Oh! Bullets and my blade shapener!" Nova sped walked back into the hallway.

INTERMISSION -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

² "Is everyone ready?" Issac asked everyone. Kristy looked around with her arms out, She stopped at Chip. "Okay, I guess." Chip picked up Kristy and put her on her shoulders. "Alright, Let's head toward our new lives. If that's what I call it..." Nova says heading out the door as everyone followed. The group set off on their journey to find what they call 'The End Panel '. Nova spotted the house she found while she was gone. "This is how  far I got, I know nothing beyond this point." Nova said jogging to it. "What made you run back?" Chip asked. "I realized the reason that I left was for nothing..." She said back. "Besides that, This is the house that I found that rifle in. I couldn't search it thoroughly because of Wendigo, Just wouldn't leave me alone." Nova wasn't sure if Wendigo would come back, Hopefully everyone stayed calm if it did come back. "Found something." Will says. "Yea? What is it?" Peter asks as he runs over to Will. Everyone kept searching, It sounded like some type of party because how many voices were being used at the same time. "It's some sort of drawing. I can't make out what it says. Although, I know someone who can." Will looks over to Nova. "Could you come here Nova?" Nova walks over almost tripping over the loose plank. "Shit, That could have gone bad. Whatcha need?" Will hands her the drawing. "BITCH THIS ISN'T A DRAWING, IT'S A LETTER." Nova says. The person's name is scratched out so it was hard to make out who it was sent to. "This is your last chance, You have a 3 days to get you and your beloved son out of the household. If you don't get out by 6 PM on the dot, I'm sending my goons to get rid of you. This is your final notice. SEVENTH."

³ "So this person, They were threatened by Seventh. So they left." Chip claims. "Nova look in the journal. Maybe there's something in there." Nova opened the journal she found a while back. She flipped through a few pages; Some were drawings and others were just diary entry after another. 'Dear Diary, He claims this is my last warning. Never in my right mind would I think my own husband would want ME to leave my own home. Plus, Theo is going to have to come with. Where are we going to go? Sarah.' The following page read. She flipped to another page. 'He was there. Waiting, Like he knew what I wanted from him. Sarah.' Nova flipped more and more pages reading everything that felt important, Out-Loud. "So, this Sarah chic, She MARRIED Seventh?!" Chip says practically yelling. "I assume so. Maybe there's more elsewhere." Nova wanted to keep moving just in case someone or someTHING were to find them there. The group continued moving forward and eventually found a campsite. It had two unusual vans broken down beside it. A wore down campfire sat between them. "Should we set up here for tonight?" Peter asks everyone. Everyone agreed except Jessica. "WHY DO WE HAVE TO CAMP HERE?! MY HAIR IS GONNA GET FUCKED UP!" She squealed. "Well, If you don't want to y'know stay here you can leave. But, if the cryptids don't kill you—" Chip got up and slowly walked towards Jessica with her dagger in hand. "I'll do it myself." Everyone backed up in shock. Silence. "Listen, Every time you speak...My erge  to erase you from existence grows; Each and every FUCKING time. So, Shut Up or I'll stick this dagger through your pelvis and pull up until it goes through your skull."

"And I mean it."

[WRITER'S NOTE] Short and Sweet, I owe you guys a longer chapter.
-Pump.