Vacation or Not

Brie POV

Dean and I were planning a Holiday. Just the two of us. Before we left my phone started ringing. "Hello?" "Brie I'm sorry to say this but we need you and Dean at our live show. You're against Fandango and Rosa mendes. Good luck" The phone went dead. "Who was it?" "Stephanie" I growled. "Let me guess she booked us for a match?" "Yes" I threw my phone down in anger. "So much for the holiday"

Arena.

Dean knows I'm in my pissy mood and hasn't said a word to me. "Brie?" "What?" I crossed my arms. "Come on don't be like that" His music played. I rolled my eyes and walked out putting a smile on my face raising my belt up.

Rosa and Fandango were already in the ring. Dean and I rolled in. The match started. I put my Belt in the corner and started it off. Rosa kicked me then slapped me. She pulled my hair back smacking it on the mat. "Come on Brie" Rosa was showing off.

I lost it and tackled her down. She screamed covering her face as I threw punches at her. The Ref pulled me back. She rolled out. I paced around the ring. She climbed up. I dropkicked her off the ropes. Her back collided with the barricade.

I turned to face Dean. "Brie calm down"

I scoffed and turned around to be met by a boot in my face. She pulled me up by my hair and preformed her finisher.

Before it got to 3 Dean pulled her off. Fandango rolled in and knocked Dean out the ring. Rosa was distracted. I did a pin from behind she tried kicking out but I got the 3 count and rolled out grabbing my Belt. She was having a fit. I crouched beside Dean smirking at them. He got up.

Backstage

"I need a bliming drink" "Brie we have RAW tomorrow you can't go into Briemode." He kissed my forehead and walked away. Pfft like I'm gonna listen to him.

I saw Paige. Hmm. I walked over to her. "Paige" "Brianna" she crossed her arms. "Look. Yeah we hate each other. But I need a partner tonight.  Wanna get some drinks?" "You wanna hang with me?" "More like Frenemies" I smirked. "I like it" We shook hands.

We took the taxi from the cab to a bar. "I've never seen you in Briemode." "Well tonight is your lucky night"

Shots and everything was going down. "What's that?" We asked the bartender. "Those are worms" "Come on you got to Brie" Paige giggled. "You got to as well" "Fine by me."

We downed it down with the worm in.  I squealed. "It taste like dirt" "That's disgusting"

I tried pouring the champaign in the glass but completely missed. "Whoops." I downed the little bit of it. "MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A ROCKSTARRRR" Paige was laughing. "WOOO" I ran and tripped over. "Oww" I got back up flipping over the chairs.

Dean POV

It was late at night and someone was calling me. "Hello" Brie was screaming and laughing down the phone swearing. I groaned. She went out and drank. "I LOVE YOU. SEE YOU IN A BIT"

I buried my face in the pillow. Someone help me. She fell through the door. "DEAN THERE'S A WORM IN MY STOMACH" "That's nice" I mumbled. She started bouncing on the bed. "Brie you're totally pissed" she stopped and got tired.

Morning.

Brie POV

"Brie. Get up. We gotta go to the gym" he pulled the blanket off. "In a minute" I mumbled. "Come on drink some water"

I sat up as I was about to stand I was gonna puke. I tried to cover it but some went on Dean top. Oops. I ran to the bathroom puking it all up. "You are never drinking again" Dean took his top off. I got up and washed my hand. "I tried to shield it." "Good job you did"

I crouched by the toilet being sick again. Dean hands were on my shoulders. "Have you learnt your lesson?" I nodded. "Next time listen to me" "Shut up Dean" "Still going to the gym afterwards" What a lovely fiancé.

------

I'm running out of idea for this book. :/ ❤