Double Date.

Brie POV

Nikki suggested a double date tonight. To be honest I don't think Dean and I been on a date. Is that bad? She told us we had to dress up really nice. We walked out wearing the same dress. "Really?" "Hey its a different colour all I'm saying is that's a good thing" "What time are the guys coming?" I sat down doing my makeup. Nikki was straightening her hair. "Umm 8 I think" It was only 7.30pm.

"Exactly why are we doing this?" I asked her. "It's a excuse to see Roman in a suit now shush" I rolled my eyes and grabbed my red purse. The door went.  Both men came in looking so hot.

"You look so Hot in a suit" I wrapped my arms around his neck" "You are looking beautiful tonight" He kissed me. "I never knew you could dress up so nice" I giggled. "For you I can" He held on to my hand.

Restaurant.

We sat down together. Nikki and Roman sat opposite. I leaned my head on Dean shoulder. It was a really fancy expensive restaurant. Too much gold.

"What does my girl want?" Dean was holding on to my hand still. "Hmm probably the soup and green drink." "Eww Brianna" "Hey I'm different to you" she rolled her eyes.

"Well I'm having the steak with salad on side." I rolled my eyes. She knows I hate it when people eat meat in front of me. It's wrong. Nikki and Roman were giggling to themselves.

Dean notices how quiet I am. "What's wrong?" He whispered. "Nothing" I mumbled. "Brie" "I don't feel hungry anymore. Will you excuse me" I got up and walked out the restaurant.

Nikki POV

I dropped my fork. "I'll see to her." I left them at the table. Brie was on the bench outside. I sat beside her. "You ok?" "I'm fine" "Brianna. I know you're a Vegetarian sorta person. But you gotta get use to us eating it." "I know but it makes me sick." "Come out from the cold" I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the restaurant again. She sat beside Dean. He was whispering to her. He took his blazer off and wrapped it around her shoulders she snuggled in to it and leaned her head on his shoulder.

I smiled. He takes care of my Twin and it's cute. "I have an announcement to make." Roman stood up. He got down on one knee.

"Nicole Garica Colace. You make me the happiest man alive. I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

I was in complete shock but the word came out.

"Yes" He slipped it on and got back up. I jumped into his arms kissing him.

Dean POV

Brie was  smiling. I looked at her then them. Do I pop the question to her and marry the women I love?