Chapter Four

You slowly woke up in a strange room that wasn't yours. Your head pound as you're eyes scanned the whole room, desperately trying to figure out how to get out.

As your did this the door to the room open, a tall woman come towards you with some food with her.

"Ah, you're awake!" she said. " My name is Jane the killer and I'm here to protect you, from Him."

She gave you the food and sat in a chair near you taking notes. You asked her where you were and she replied in her cabin.

"Do you live here alone?" You asked her.

"No, but the others aren't here right now, they will be back soon." She answered.

After eating she held her hand out and told you to follow her. She brought you to the Tv room and told you to sit there. As she left you really wanted to really so you exited the room and looked for the door.

As you found the door you were about to open it when a hand grabbed your shoulder and spun you around.

Jane yelled at you asking you what you thinking? Telling you to not ever do that again.
You were in tears, trying to explain but nothing came out.

Jane signed. "Look (Y/N). I'm sorry for doing that but I'm trying to protect you from him. Just please don't scare me like that again."

You heard the door behind you swing open and close. Jane looked behind you and said.

"Nice of you to join us, Clockwork."