𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 - 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

My POV
Sania was sleeping in class & she didn't even notice that our science teacher was teaching a lesson. I noticed that she also had drool on her face, which made me cackle quietly. I nudged her gently to wake her up. Apparently she almost fell out of her seat because of it.

"Ah! What the hell Ari! I was sleeping good. Why you have to wake me up?", she whisper yelled at me.

"Sorry, but I just wanted you to pay attention to the teacher so you won't be asking about what the homework is and all that other stuff.", I whisper yelled back at her.

Jesse let out a big sigh for us to hear him & shushed us. "Shush it y'all two!", he hissed.

"Sorry.", both me & Sania whispered.

...

"That's right. The red is oxygen.", the science teacher said which caused me to yawn out of boredness.

I noticed that Willow wasn't really paying attention. I think she's thinking about Charlie right now inside her mind.

Guy passed a note to Goldberg slowly before the teacher saw them, or else he would get called to read it in front of the class.

"Now, what are the blue balls?, the teacher asked which made me, Sania, & Willow's eyes widen in shock.

The whole class started to giggle at that, but for us three, we kinda thought that was pretty uncomfortable.

"Uhh...", we all three said over the class giggling.

"Tommy?", the teacher asked, seeing him raise his hand.

"Hydrogen?", Tommy guessed.

"Correct. Now put them together and you have a molecule that makes up 96% percent of your body."

...
Willow's POV
I was drawing a little sketch of Charlie & his name in my secret journal that is off limits to anyone, except for Ari of course, cause she's my cousin & I trust her alot. I decided to flash a smile at Charlie, who was sitting next to me writing in his binder. He noticed I was staring at him, so he smiled back. That honestly made me get butterflies in my stomach. Maybe his too.

"Pizza?", Tommy guessed again to a question.

The whole class giggled at that, because we all know that he was saying that on purpose to make us laugh our asses off. The teacher glared at him & shook his head, knowing that that was not the right answer to the question.

"Ha! That's freaking funny as hell!", Sania said with a laugh.

I tried not to laugh, but failed & hid my face in my binder.

There was then a knock at the door & the teacher looked out the door. "It's the principal, I'll be right back.", he said walking towards the door.

"Work on H2 CO3, it's a goody.", he said opening the door, & stepping out in the hallway to talk to the principal for a minute.

"Yes sir.", I said starting to write on my paper.

...

Karp then turned around in his seat, looking at me & Charlie with a smirk. "How'd the forfeit go Mr. and Mrs. Spazway?", Peter asked.

I sighed & rolled my eyes, not even wanting to deal with this idiot right now.

Peter smirked as well. "Yeah, did you score Spazway?", Peter said trying to be super sarcastic.

Charlie sighed. "Leave me alone guys. I don't wanna talk about the team. And y'all stop saying that Willow is my girlfriend when you know she isn't.", he said calmly.