Chapter sixteen: another mikaelson?!

Kais POV
i arrive back in mystic falls, i couldn't help but think the pain she must be feeling now, after everything I've done I don't imagine she even wants to see my face. I arrive at the salvatore boarding house and I don't see her anywhere to be found so I check her bedroom and she's fast asleep, I go look out for Katherine and she's in her room watching a film. "what the fuck do you think your playing at?" she called out to me "I don't know I wasn't thinking, I've messed up I know" she scoffs, "messed up?! You've done more than messed up!" "I..I know.." "you need to fix it now!" "I will..." I walk out of her room and go downstairs and sleep on the couch, I really have messed up.

Y/n POV
as i wake up I decide to go into Katherines room because I really didn't want to be alone, "hey kath" "hey y/n Kai's back" "W-what? where is he?" "He slept on the couch last night, apparently he's really sorry and he messed up" "yeah right, I'm gonna go to mystic grill, talk to you later" "Cya y/n" as I get dressed into black jeans, a black crop top, a leather jacket and boots I quietly look out the front door without waking up kai and head over to mystic grill, as i approach the bar a gentlemen comes up to me "hey your klaus' ex, y/n was it?" "Y-yeah..who are you..?" "elijah, I'm sorry for what my brother did to you" "hey elijah nice to meet you and no it's fine, I'm over it" we sit and talk to what feels like hours, and I think we could become really good friends. as it starts to get late I head back to my house and I find out that stefan and Damon are back, I can't wait to see them!

Sorry this chapter is so short I have no idea what to write