Ch. 6

𝘽𝙚 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨. 𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮

The Lady escorts Kenva into a wooden chair with another purple pillow on it. "Here sit here," the lady says as Kenva took a seat infront of the Lady's desk.

She watches the Lady move around the tiny room, looking for something? While she did that, Kenva scanned the tiny dark room and wondered where this dimmed light is coming from. Her eyes zipped behind her and sighed relief of the sight of candles. I really thought she had a portal to heaven for a second. She quietly chuckled.

Kenva turned back around with her hands resting on her lap, continuing her curious gaze. There was black wires on the floor and again beautiful classical old paintings hanging on the walls. There isn't a single window in here so if she try to do voodoo crap on me, i only got one exit, which is that door we came out of. She squinted her eyes, eyeing the woman taking her KIND time. There was a collection of crystal balls on a shelf next to the Lady, digging into a drawer. The Lady wagged her finger as she still couldn't find what she is looking for.

Kenva rolled her eyes, being a bit impatient. "What is that you're looking for?" She asked with a funny puzzling tone.

"Oh nothing special dear, I've just lost a very important family heirloom. I have been looking for it for so long," she sighs, quickly stepping towards the giant purple antique and slowly sitting on the cushion as her hands brushed against her thighs to flatten her dress.

She rested her arms on the desk covered with paper and cards with her hands softly contracted, staring at Kenva with a happy grin but is seen as creepy.

"So..." Kenva broke the silence.

"Well!" The Lady clapped her hands like she was about to start a mariachi song, yes, so loud Kenva jooked back with a double chin," Before we get into the fun stuff, let's introduce each other. I'll go first!"

Kenva raised her eyebrows with a slight grin. The lady then giggled before her big introduction, "You can Lady and I was given this gift to grant wishes. Now you go. Just state your name and 1 major thing about you."

Why is this woman so inquiring towards me like dang personal space and slow your mode please and thank you!, "Um...My name is Kenva and...I go to a school called SL university." She simpered while her gripped hands started to somewhat sweat, being quiet sensitive to the moist environment down there.

"Really?!! Oh my, my son, Taehyung outside graduated last year! Do you know my kind son?" She hovered forward

"Um..." Kenva stuttered, sinking back into her chair as the Lady continues to lean towards her. "I'm sorry but i'm in

I stopped writing