𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

Everest's P.O.V

I looked over at my hand and saw......a tray with breakfast??? I sat up from my sleeping position and rubbed my eyes to try to get rid of my sleepynesss. 'i wonder who left this here? Maybe someone else is in here too!' at this point I didn't care from where it came from and started eating it. I have been hungry for the past 2 days. I took a bite of the food and it tasted amazing!

-After she finished her food-

I got up from my sitting position and started walking around and make my way to the main area where all the animatronics were at. When I walked into the room I noticed that one of them were missing?? 'Huh that's weird were did Tito go???" I thought to myself as I looked around to see if he was hiding somewhere. "Did you enjoy your comida senorita?" I looked back to see Tito standing and towering over me. "Oh we're you the one that left me the food??" He nodded in response. "Thank you it was really really good!" I hugged him well leg- as a thank you. "Your welcome senorita" he chuckled as he returned the hug. I let go of his leg and look at the others on stage. "Hey Tito?" He hummed in response. "Are the other animatronics just like you or??" I asked. " Oh of course they are! They are sleeping right now in a couple minutes they should be starting to wake up" he said. And he was right soon enough they started to wake up. "Morning sleepyheads" I giggled. "Aww who's this little cutie??" Sara started to pat my head. "I'm Everest!" I introduced myself.

"What are you doing here anyways? Where are your parents?" Asked Gus. My smiled turned into a frown as I remembered my parents. "I-" I didn't want to say anything. In fact I didn't even want to mention their names. "I ran away from home....because they kept abusing me" they all gasped. "They did WHAT!?" I looked at willy who looked like he was about to murder someone. "It's ok though, I managed to escape even though they would hit me constantly but that's ok" I reassured. "Are you kidding? That's not ok, especially if it's the parents doing that to their own child, I swear people make me sick these days, it's like they don't even care about each other anymore even if they were their own blood" I watched as they had their own conversation. I noticed a ball bit not to far from where I was standing. I walked up to it and looked inside. 'Its been a while since I've been in one of these before' I thought to myself. I climbed in and started to mess around. 'hey this isn't so bad' I giggled as I threw balls left and right.

"Wait where did she go!?" I heard the others say. " I'm over here!" I tried to hold my self up but the balls wouldn't let me stand up straight so I waved my had and hoped they would see me. "There you are kid, though we lost ya for a second" said willy. "Sorry guys, I just saw this ball pit and I had to try it out!" I said. "You look so adorable in there, oh my Lord I think I'm in heaven" said siren Sara. "Carry me....please??" I looked up at willy. I saw willy smile as he picked me up from the ball pit. I snuggled onto his chest as I felt his warm and soft fur. Soon I began to start getting sleepy. "Hey will, the kids starting to fall asleep, where are we going to put her though??" I heard Gus say. My eyes lids started getting heavier and I started falling into slumber. "Let's put her somewhere both safe and comfortable for her to sleep in for now" soon I felt as we started moving but before I could ask where we were going, I ended up falling asleep.