𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3 |𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 1|

Everest P.O.V

I felt as my sleepynesss was starting to drift away. My eyes soon started to open as I looked around the room. 'oh I remember this room this is where they get the birthday kids and they get a live performance by willy weasel himself' I thought to myself. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I got up and walked to the main room and saw that everyone else was still asleep. I heard my tummy growl meaning that I needed something to eat. I walked to the kitchen to find a snack to eat. 'jeez this place is super dirty' I thought to myself as I looked for something to eat. I ended up finding some cookies on a counter. As I ate my cookies I heard the door open and heard people walk in.

I quickly put down the cookies and went to hide somewhere. "Woah, it's been a while since I've been here, it looks very different" said a voice. It sounded very feminine. I decided to investigate so I quickly but quietly walk to where the main area was. I saw two people standing there one of them was clearly a male all the other one was a female. "Hey look the guys are still here" said the female as she pointed to the animatronics on the stage.

Liv's P.O.V

I was very excited to go back to Willy's Wonderland and see the guys once more. The janitor whose name was Nicholas but went by the name of Nick came along with me just in case since the whole incident happened. I didn't mind honestly I really like his company he made me feel less lonely ever since my friends.........died. but I've learned to forget about the past and focus on the future. We noticed that the building was locked once more but Nick was able to open it up with no problem. We walked inside and I looked around, it wasn't the same as before. "Woah, it's been awhile since I've been here, it looks very different" I said. Nick nodded in agreement. We see Willy and his crew up on stage. 'geez whoever fixed all them up did a really good job they look brand new honestly!' I thought to myself. "Hey the guys are still here" Nick looked up at them and......... smiled. "You think the souls of the serial killers are still trapped inside the animatronics?" Nick chugged meaning he didn't know but he wasn't wrong there could still be a possibility that the serial killers are still in them.

Everest's P.O.V

'Serial killers what does she mean by serial killers?' I thought to myself. "H-hello?" I said. The two of them looked over to where my voice was. The girl gasp well the man just has white eyes they walked up to me well more like ran. "Hey what are you doing here!?" Said the girl. "And where are your parents?" She asked. Well you see miss.......Uhm" I paused for a moment. "Oh my name's Liv and that's Nick" she said pointing at the guy with the beard. "Nice to meet you both my name is Everest" I said with a smile. At one of them was gone. It was Arty the alligator he was gone. I got super excited and started jumping up and down and looking for him around the main room.

"Huh what's wrong what are you looking for?" Asked Liv. "Arty is awake which means that the other should be waking up real soon! That means we can play!" Nick and Liv looked over at the stage and they look horrified they look back at me and liv picked me up in a rush. "Huh what's wrong guys why do you guys look so terrified?" I asked ever so innocently. "Everest they're very dangerous we have to get you out of here" said Liv. I pouted and tried to get out of her grip. "No they're not dangerous they're my friends" I said. Just as we were about to get to the door it suddenly closed by itself. "Shit!" Cursed Liv. "Bad word, bad word, you just said a bad word"(if any of you get the reference, I love you) I sang.

"And where do you think your going?" Said a familiar voice. We looked over and saw Knighty Knight. "Knighty!" I cheered. "Heya kiddo" he said with a smile. I was finally able to get out of Liv's grip and I ran up to him and hugged his leg. "Wait-no! Everest get back here!" She said. "Don't listen to them Everest we aren't bad" said Knighty.