years later

I walked out of the bar , I had on a black laced corset with black slacks and a black blazer as well as black heels. My hair was straightened and my makeup look matched my outfit giving off a light smoke eye with red lips.

I turned down the alley and slumped against the wall pulled a joint out of my purse following up with a lighter , I put it to my red lips and lit it. I took a long hit , inhaled then exhaled , " what a drag"I let out. I had been out with a couple of friends, it's been a while since I gone out , I hated it. I much rather be in bed with some wine.

I turned my head to see two people sucking each other's faces off with the guys hand up her skirt. I scrunched my face up in disgust. I walked out of the alley with my joint in my mouth and I pulled out my phone to text my friends who had brought me here.

Me
Gonna head home for the night , not feeling good. Have fun, be ready for work Monday, your late and I'm kicking your ass. Night.

Blue Eye'd freak
God Misaki - chan your no fun! Goooodnighttttt bestieee

I rolled my eyes at his message and turned off my phone and put it in my purse. I walked down the street admiring Tokyo, it was a beautiful city. The way the neon lights shined so bright at night glaring down at the streets, the busy people going in and out of clubs and bars chatting amongst themselves. This side of Tokyo was always busy no matter what time of day it is, tonight was a Saturday night, everyone was out and about.

The place where curses feed off of. Groups where there are many emotions, negative and positive. God I fucken despised curses with every damn bone in my body. I'd do whatever it takes to rid the world of them.  I walked down the street admiring all the people and the lights, the cool night breeze hitting my face while I smoked my joint letting the high take me over.

I felt a sudden presence, one I was too familiar with. Turned my head to see a abandoned theater that had caution tape wrapping around the building. The glass windows were shattered and the door had been boarded up. I finished off my joint and through the small remains on the ground and stepped on it. I got my cursed energy dialed up , black cursed energy wrapped around my whole body. I walked around to the side of the building to see a broken window, I quietly crouched down and stepped in. Once I was in the building reeked of curses, the energy was powerful. I slowly walked to the the front to check for any curses there were none.

"ken shōkan" (sword summon) I spoke quietly.

A black mist appeared and so did a ôdachan in my hand. I stepped slowly up the stairs and pulled out my sword that oozed of my curse energy . I held it close to my face. As I got up the stairs I was met with a curse coming at me at full speed, I immediately ducked and quickly turned around and slashed it in half with my sword and killed it but I didn't catch a break , another one was running towards my back, I waited and at the last minute I spun doing a 360 and slashed it up in once slice. The curse died down into purple liquid.

I walked around into a small room and was met with a rather large curse that was the main source of the energy I felt. I ran into it with my sword out and stuck it in and did the same thing slashing it in half but it just pieced itself back together and tried to punch me. I moved to the side and put away my sword.

"Ok bastard you wanna fight let's go then!" I held my fist out and released more energy into my fist and hit a hard punch , getting him with a upper cut. It swung back and and flew out of the room and into the wall. I ran and jumped up kicking it making sure I got the end of my heel in its eye, i twirled around and got one foot on the floor and smashed the curse that was stuck to my heel into the ground. It then melted on the floor dying. "Those were my favorite pair of heels" I said to the now dead curse.

I pulled out my handkerchief from my blazer and wiped the curses remains off my face and hands in disgust. I then made sure I put my sword back where I had summoned it from and checked all rooms. After I was finishing I walked downstairs to see all three of my favorite students looking around. Yuji seen me and his face lit up , "sensei what are you doing here!" Then Nobara and Megumi turned there heads to look at me.

"if it isn't the three musketeers"

"Don't call us that I hate these boys" Nobara pulled me in for a hug and I hugged her back. "why are you dressed so hot!" She stepped back and eyed my outfit. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"I was on my way home when I felt the presence of some curses ,I ended up here."

"Ahhh we did too that's why we came but looks like you got it covered." Megumi had his hands in his pockets with the same plain boring face.

I turned to look at Megumi, "you guys were near?"

"Yeah just down the street eating,sensei!!" Yuji said Loudly.

"Oh okay, let's you kids back to the dorms." I walked over to Megumi, I looked slightly up to him and grabbed his face examining it. His back immediately slouched down, "hmm somethings off about you". He pulled his face away and rolled his eyes. "It's nothing ma I don't know what your talking about." He said this blandly, so bland I got suspicious.

"What's it, and don't go lying to me Megumi or I'll kick your ass" I pointed my finger in his face and raised a brow.

"I'm hungry."
I never let my boy go hungry, eating was important to me. So when he said he was hungry I figured that was why he was off, but I was wrong.
"Thought you guys ate"

"Yeah but as soon as we got our food we felt the curses presence and left"

"Mmmhhh okay let's go eat"

Yuji and Nobara watched and listened to us bickering trying to hold in their laughter.

"What are you two laughing at, come here." I signaled my other two students. They walked over and I grabbed both of their faces and examined them like I did Megumi.

"Yuji you have a cut and a red mark on her cheek" I let go of their faces and looked at Nobara "what did he do this time" I said slightly irritated that she is still slapping my poor sensitive student recklessly.

"He stole my skirt and wore it" she had a whiny tone because she knew I'd scold her, but this time I didn't.

"Idiot Yuji really?" I crossed my arms and looked back at him with a irritated voice. He just nervously laughed and rubbed his back neck. I rolled my eyes and walked out through the window they smashed to get in.

"Let's go"