Chapter 1

Before you start reading this story, I have to tell you something. This story is not done. I just don't have enough motivation to finish this shit off. Also, this is my first time writing so there may be some grammatical errors or sentences that don't make sense. <3

________________________________________________________________________________

"Truth or Dare"

"Dare" I reply in relief knowing that they can't ask me if i have a crush on someone

"I dare you to prank call someone. If you do ill give u my chocolate bar" replied Liam. I reluctantly agreed to that Dare. Not knowing the dangers that were yet to occur. I grabbed my phone and dialled the number from the sketchy, weird looking website. I heard the ring over and over again until the person picked up. Silence at first but then there was a long continuous ring that was making my eardrums burst. Terrified, Horror-struck and Frightened, I hang up.

"Okay Liam. I did the dare. Give me the chocolate bar now-"

Suddenly, An unknown Caller was calling me. I answered and all I heard was this ear-screeching, loud scream. A few seconds later, he hung up. I didn't think much about it at first but little did me and my friends know this is when the nightmare was about to start.

Everyone came closer and surrounded me. They were asking who it was.

"Oh. i-It's just my parents. They said I have to go soon." I uttered in a soft tone hoping they wouldn't think much about it.

We stopped playing truth or dare because we were getting bored. Mia was playing on her laptop. Riley was watching TV. Liam was fighting with everyone and I was staring at the wall whilst trying to figure out who was calling me. I was bewildered.

" Michelle, We have to go darling" Announced Mother.

" 5 more minutes pleaseee". I begged with an innocent look on my face

"Michelle someone's calling you. Your phone's on the counter." shouted Liam.

I got the phone and put it in my pocket until I started hearing a ringing noise. I answered the phone once again and put it on speaker then an eerie man with a deep voice said "Enjoying watching the TV riley?". We all were hyperventilating. There was Sweat coated on our faces. Paralysed, paranoid and petrified. I ran out of the house and jumped into my mom's car. She was applying her makeup.

"GO,GO,GO" I yelled as I put my seatbelt on. Her makeup powder scattered across the car. A few seconds later, I saw a suspicious Man. I didn't know if it was the weird guy that was continuously calling me. He was wearing all black. It seemed like he had no face. I shrunk back trying to hide from the person or thing that was staring into my soul.