~Unpleasent to Pleasent~

The path was very heavy! I tried to search happiness every moment.
I still remember the days I spend with family. Now we are apart!
And still remember the happiness I had.
That BLUE question, always seemed to be marked in my head, its being GRAY little by little.

It seems very unpleasant.
Looking at The night sky and the bright moon and the glimpse of the stars brought me innocent imagination.
The black and blue sky is like a piece of paper, and the stars are like beautiful flowers, like a sparkling lamp, lying quietly in this black and blue.

This quite night sky gives a break for my noisy life....'

This night is very deep, a small star twinkling with light, mischievously squinting, say "HELLO" to me.
The stars will hold the moon, and the moon will not be lonely tonight!
They are like a sly pearl that adorns the dark blue night sky, and is no less inferior to the bright moon.

I sat near to a small pond next to the willow tree. When the pool water and the breeze are dancing, the moonlight is sprinkled on the pool surface, and it is beautiful!
When the pool was tired, when I calmed down, the shadow of the tree and my shadow were printed on the pool. There is also a bright moon on the pool surface!
It seems that someone specially picked it down and placed it on it.....
I remembered someone is behind this! And missed him for a long time!

It was GOD who showed me the path.
The beautiful childhood, with GOD near me, was so please. I cherish it the most!

I recall the moment of my childhood.
Though I'm happy or Sad, I always wanted GOD to be with me. Because whenever I face a problem, or be happy, I always ran onto GOD! And say every feeling I feel!
Yeah, I talked everything with him, even the things I couldn't say it to parents!

I couldn't hold it anymore, so I did the same thing!
I experienced the same feeling that I had in my childhood!

All of the sudden, I recalled something very special,
Do not be afraid, for I am with you.
Do not gaze about, for I am your God.
I will fortify you.
I will really help you.
I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness.
-Isaiah 41:10

These words gives me strength! Even though, I cannot see him, I know I feel him!

This helps me to say everything to GOD, in every difficulty!
Under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt YOU in due time; while YOU throw all YOUR anxiety upon him, because he cares for YOU.....
- 1 Peter 5:6,7

Won't this give you strength?