A Chance To Help

"Huff... Huff... Huff... That's it for the hunt today. Great job evrryone" I said to Rose and Lily after we killed the last of the wolves. "Great job Master. Ah! I leveled up again to level 7 now" Lily said to me while she catches her breath. Another discovery is that she also breaths and feels fatigue when in human form just like a human does. Eventhough she can cut off those functions, she will be a lot less efficient in terms of combat due to the lack of the adrenaline rush of a human. Rose is communicating with Lily again. "Master, Rose is now level 5 now too. Her growth is really quick considering she was just level 1 two days ago" Lily said to me after hearing from Rose. "hm? Maybe it's related to her monster race. That's the only thing I can think of" I answered Lily as i was picking up the monster carcasses. Over the last few days, I have been trying to get more minions and it's just turns into useless attempts. One of the reasons is because I'm weaker than the monsters. It's just so hard for me to level up, and the reason is probably because I don't have much battle senses. Though I do share exp points from my Minions(Lily and Rose), the shared points are only less than half of what they actually obtain.

We were walking around and we encountered a shed. Lily confirmed that there are people inside from her mana detection. "Master, Rose and I can't seem to get closer to the shed. We feel a chilling feeling the closer we get" Lily said while holding my hand. "It's not from a monster, but an item I think?" She said again to me."Is that so... Ill go and check it out. If things get dangerous I'll immediately withdraw" I said as I sneak closer to the shed. While I was sneaking around, I stumbled across a stone. It was small, but big enough to be made a necklace. I took the stone and analysed it. This confirms it that it is a stone to ward off monsters. I quickly destroyed the stone by stepping on it as hard as I can. It was surprisingly as fragile as a glass depending on the thickness. Lily and Rose came closer to me and readied their weapons to be on guard. I took a peek inside and I saw something that Im very familiar with...

A girl was strapped on a table while a bunch of trashy delinquents surrounding her. The thought of the scene makes me in the forest makes me want to die all over again. I gritted my teeth and decided to take action this time. "Lily, I want you to enter the shed first and Rose will follow afterwards. I will enter last and support you with my bow as much as possible. But I don't think that's needed considering how weak looking these bastards look" I said to them with a murderous look in my eyes. "Remember, No mercy and kill them all" I said following my earlier statement
.
.
.
.
.
.