Chapter 4

Taehyung: Mess with me like this, I won't hesitate to make you suffer. *whispered in my ear with a deep husky voice*

My eyes widen and he looked straight into my eyes.

Y/N: W-what!? *scared*
Taehyung: You heard me, OR YOU ARE DEAF?! *glaring at you, irritated*
Y/N: Y-yes I did...*shaking*
Taehyung: Yeah! Try to escape and I'll kill you...*looks at you sharply*

I just nodded and he turned around. I said something to myself to make sure that he didn't heard me but...he did.

Y/N: What did I even do to this asshole???!! *you whispered to yourself*

I got up to go to the door as I reached the door knob. He pinned me to the door.

Taehyung: WHAT. DID. YOU. SAY. ABOUT. ME.! *tightening his grip more and more*
Y/N: A-ah Taehyung it h-hurts. *whinning in pain*
Taehyung: I DON'T CARE!! *immediately pins your shoulders harshly* WHAT DID YOU SAY! *angry*
Y/N: N-nothing I'm so-rry...*crying in pain*

Then he let go of my making me fall down on the floor. I looked at my bruised wrist.

Taehyung: *goes to the window while his back is facing you* leave now...

And with that I opened the door with my wrist hurting and went towards my room crying.

Taehyung pov.

Who does she think she is. Calling me an asshole. *whispering to himself angrily* I shake my head and went back to my work.

Y/N pov.

I went inside my room and laid on the bed, crying. At this point I wanted to go home but ofcourse I can't. Then Jisoo rushed in and closed the door. She sat next to me, rubbing my back... saying.

Jisoo: It's ok, I'm here... *rubbing your back*

I sat up and she hugged me and I hugged her back sobbing.

Jisoo: Let it all out. *creasing your hair*
Y/N: I-i wanna g-go h-home... *crying very hard trying to speak*

Jisoo released the hug, she was about to say something but she saw my bruised wrist.

Jisoo: *holds your wrists gently* He did this, didn't he. *mad while talking neutral*
Y/N: U-umm...
Jisoo: I know he did this, don't lie...*looks at you worried*

We heard a knock on the door...

Jisoo: Come in...

It was Jin. Jisoo held my bruised wrist and showed it to Jin.

Jin: *sigh* he did it again...*looks at Jisoo*
Y/N: A-again?? *confused*
Jin: He used to do this to other girls too...*looks down*

I got even more scared and started shaking.

Jin: Y/N are you ok??? *worried* let me get the first aid kit *runs out of the room*

Jisoo notices how much scared you are.

Jisoo: No no no!! It's ok. I'll protect you like my sister. *comforts you*

Then Jin came back with the kit and handed it to Jisoo.

Jisoo: It's gonna hurt a little. Ok?? *holds your right shoulder*

I nodded. Yes it hurts! But I tried to hold it. Jin stood there holding my shoulders as in "it's gonna be ok"

Jisoo: Aaaand *wraps the bandage around your wrist* Done!! *cleans up and hands the aid kit to Jin*

Y/N: Thank you. *small sad smile*
Jisoo: Don't mention! I'm here as your older sister. *smiles*
Jin: And me as your handsome brother. *ruffles your hair and smiles*

We all laughed as Jisoo hits Jin's shoulder playfully. Then we heard someone cough. We all turned towards the door.

Taehyung: We have a mission tomorrow evening. *looks at Jin*

Jin nodded and smiled at me. Then he left the room and went to his bedroom.

Jisoo: I'll bring you one of my pajamas, change it and then go to sleep. *smiles and turns to Taehyung and shakes her head. Then she leaves*

I looked down while Taehyung stared at me for few seconds and left. Then I head to the bathroom and do a quick night routine.

Jisoo pov.

I get in my room and look for a comfortable pajamas while Jin was on the bed

Jin: Is that for Y/N?

I nodded and grabbed the clothes then looked at Jin.

Jisoo: I can tell she has been through so much...*sad*

Jin: I know

Jin: I know. So let's stick to her as she doesn't have her family with her.
Jisoo: I'll treat her as my little sister and treat her like your sister too...
Jin: Sure and goodnight. *smiles*
Jisoo: Goodnight princess. *laughs and leaves*
Jin: YAH! *yells*

Y/N pov.

I come out of the bathroom and see Jisoo with pajamas.

Jisoo: Here *hands you the pajamas* and tell me or Jin if you need anything. We're two doors away from your right. Goodnight. *smiles and leaves*

 *smiles and leaves*

(Your pajamas)

Y/N: night. *smiles and changes*

I got into the sheets and drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...
___________________________________

Sorry for late update😅💜
But vote and give your reviews.

I purple u💜