Chapter 21

a/n: sorry for the long long wait! this is going to be a long 1500 words update to compensate for not updating for so long! also I'm finally done with my 12th grade exams I'm so happy!! Updates may not be that regular because I'm going to be on vacation and will be quite busy meeting my friends, whenever I'll update I promise to make them long! thank you for your constant support and hope that you leave your valuable feedback here :) 

New Delhi, India- Khanna Mansion

Abhi- Pragya! Try to understand. They've raised her. She's alive because of them. She did come out of your womb but she's grown up to be a smart and beautiful women because of them. I understand you're feelings and they are very valid. I'm sure they'll understand if we tell them that we want to be involved too!

Person- He's right Pragya Ji!

Abhi- Neil. {Pragya turns around and looks at him, wiping her tears}

Neil- We completely understand your emotions and eventhough we have raised Prerna, she would not have existed if it wasn't for you. Why don't we do something, why don't the four of us decide together? That way we'll all have an equal say in Prerna's life and knowing her she would like the same! Don't worry Pragya Ji, at this point we should all be grateful that we have the opportunity to do this for our daughter, we're lucky that she doesn't hate us. Many parents don't have the same privilege. Our daughter is so grounded because of both yours and Ragini's upbringing, but it's mainly yours because all her childhood morals and principles have been the same and it's very easy to see the similarities between Prachi and Prerna, after all they have been brought up by you. You're an amazing mother and we only wish you well! 

Abhi- What is this Neil! You made us so emotional. We really appreciate everything you are doing for us and our family.

Neil- There's no sorry and thank you in friendship and family and now we're family! 

Pragya- You're right! Let's go now otherwise everyone will come out. 

New Delhi, India- Anurag Car

Anurag- Rhe! What do you want to do now that you've passed the bar?

Rhea- I don't know. I love law, I really do. But I want to sing.

Aisha- So why don't you sing? Your dad is one of the greatest Rockstar's in the world. Of course you love to sing! 

Anurag- He used to . Aisha you won't understand. Chucks wouldn't allow it, infact he stopped singing after Rhea was born.

Rhea-Ya that's what. He thinks that he lost all of his important things because of his fame. He wouldn't want me to sing. I studied the law only for him, because up until two months ago I thought i was his only child. I didn't want to cause him anymore pain than he was already going through. I didn't even matter much honestly. Eventhough he stopped singing, he didn't have time for me. 

Anurag- Rhe! Don't get sad now. 

Aisha- I have an idea! Let's sing right here in the car! Anurag you start the speakers

Anurag starts the radio and a song starts playing. Rhea, Aisha and Anurag begin singing along with the song. 

Uptown girl
She's been living in her uptown world
I bet she's never had a backstreet guy
I bet her momma never told her why

I'm gonna try for an uptown girl
She's been living in her white-bred world
As long as anyone with hot blood can
And now she's looking for a downtown man
That's what I am

And when she knows what
She wants from her time
And when she wakes up
And makes up her mind