Chapter 12: Wait what?!

Hattie's POV

I couldn't sleep that night. I wasn't tired at all. I tried counting squids. Didn't work. I decided to go downstairs to get some warm milk. I drank some. 45 minutes later, still awake. I decided to get dressed and go on a night time walk around Inkopolis Square. The air smelled fresh. There were a few diamonds glowing around the place. Blue. I decided to go around to Deepsea Metro. It was... empty. I like it when it's empty. I like being on my own.

I leant against the wall. I nearly dozed off just there. But something prevented me from drifting off. I felt like... I wasn't alone down here... No. I KNEW I wasn't alone down here. I didn't have a torch, but I could just about see. I could see 2 people. One looked very familiar. The other, too familiar. I couldn't believe who they were...

Sagaci's POV

It was sunrise, and I was going to check on Hattie. I knocked on her door. No answer. I opened the door. Hattie must've already gotten up. I checked the kitchen. No sign of her there. I heard the door close behind me. Vian was there.

"Hey Sagaci, have you seen Hattie?" he asked. I shook my head.

"I searched the whole house." I explained. "Perhaps she's gone on a walk."

"WHAT IF SHE GOT KIDNAPPED BY FUTURE?!" shouted Fyrus, breaking down the door, failing to make a dramatic entrance. Vian laughed.

"You never know, Vian." I sighed. "It could've happened. If it has, well, you know Hattie... she's one of our strongest members... Future would be nearly unstoppable..."

"Well all we can do is hope for the best..." I heard Vian murmur. If Hattie had been brainwashed too, things could be pretty fatal for us...

Future's POV

I know what Vian is thinking. I'm literally a parasite in his head, therefore. I can hear his thoughts. I'm basically like Glitchtrap to him if he was William Afton. I have not brainwashed Hattie, although I did find her. She thought I was the villain until she saw him beside me. She looked so confused. She's cute when she's confused.

Hattie: Oi Future do you have a crush on me...? (*Smirks)

NO I DO NOT! YOU'RE NOT EVEN A FRIEND! Anyways. I told her everything. She looked so confused, she couldn't tell from foe to friend. Well, let's just say Hattie has my trust now. I think. The more people I have trusting me the better. I want to get whoever is behind this too. I think it's time to pay a visit to Vian...

Vian's POV

I was starting to get worried. I lay on my bed, taking deep breaths. I decided to sleep. The dream was something unimaginable.

-Dream-

I was walking around the very big battlefield of MC Princess Diaries. Someone grabbed me by the arms. It was Etce. Eyes glowing dark blue, he dragged me over to the edge of the map.

Me: Etce! This isn't you! Snap out of it!

Etce: Haha, no matter if this is me or not, my goal is to destroy you and ruin your "happily ever after" once and for all!

Vian: This doesn't even make sense in this context! This is madness!

Etce: Madness?! This... Is... SPLATOON TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Etce kicked me off the edge of the map almost in slow motion. I cried and cried.

-End Of Dream-

I woke up to the sound of my bedroom door being bust open.

"Why hello, Vian..." said the voice that always haunted me. "Trust me now?" Future was standing in the doorway, with Lazer right beside him. De-hypnotized.

"Wait a minute..." I gasped. "If you aren't behind this... who is?!"