Happiness Matters-5 (Ch-10)

[This story is completely based on my imagination and fantasy world. The characters are all my fantasy created. If found related anyway, that would be a total accident. So hope you guys read this chapter and enjoy it.]

Paying the bill for his coffee, he returned to his office. All the way there he was thinking what he had told Sam. It was such a burden to keep those inside and see those who love get farther and farther. He hated the moment he had to say, "From today onwards you will not meet with Zane. He hates you and don't ever try to contact him. Go away from here and never think of retuning here because next time I see you here I am going to call police and put in jail in attempt to kidnap and harm the young son of Clark family." He practically yelled so that his stupid of a father could hear him standing from the balcony.

Before throwing out from his brother's life on his homophobic father's order, he went to Zane and he asked if he wants to give Sam anything or want him to relay any message for him. Zane just threw out a paper (origami) star, from under the closed door of the locked basement. And he just threw that to Sam and he made sure, that Sam picked up the star and wished that he keeps it to himself and not throw it away in anger for breakup.

Thinking all this he reached office and to his cabin. "Where have you been? I have something to discuss with you." Came the calm voice of his bastard of a father.

"I went out for some coffee. We can talk now, if you want!" Thomas replied not informing about his meet with Sam.

"Yes, we can if you are free."

"I can do those later. Now, shall we..." Thomas indicated his hand to the door to his father's office. Timothy walked to his office followed by his elder son on is heels. Thomas was worried if he is seen talking with Sam just like Zane was seen having coffee with Sam many years back. He just schooled his fear in no emotional face and entered Timothy's office.

On the other hand, after having a long and tyring day with meetings and social meetings, Zane now seating in cab, really want nothing more than to crawl up in the warm soft bed of the hotel after a warm refreshing bath. His head was pounding from the little alcohol he consumed in the social meeting.

He was happy when the cab came to stop in front of the hotel, he was staying in. paying the bill he went into his room. But before he could do anything, his phone ring up. Seeing the caller name, he groaned, 'Not now! I am really tired.' Still, he picked up the call, "Hello!"

"I need reports about today's meetings." Came Timothy's cold voice through the phone.

"Can I give the reports of the meetings after returning? I am bit tired right now." Zane requested.

"Send the reports now." Timothy said 'Now' very forcefully. "I don't care if you are tired or not. Send me tonight." Then the call ended. Zane threw his phone on the bed and gritted his teeth, in ager. He just wanted have good night sleep before attending whole day meeting schedule tomorrow. But no his hypocrite of a father has to order him.

He wanted to scream out loud and curse his father. But this is not the place for that and it will have no effect on his father. So, he decided to cool himself down and a warm bath should do the trick. He took of his coat, tie, shoes and socks, before walking to his trolly to take out his pajama. Taking the change of cloth, he entered the bathroom and turned on the shower in a moderate heat. He left his trousers and briefs neatly on the cloth rack along with his pajama. He slowly peeled the white shirt which always covered the beating marks from his father, just for being gay and dating another guy, hilarious.

The scars left white prominent lines all over his back as well as his front. He bears those marks and pains for loving someone. Thinking like that it feels a little filmy and romantic but very painfully romantic. Anyway, Zane made a quick work in shampooing his hair, which makes him relaxed from all day of work. After having a good shower, he dried himself and dressed in fresh pajama. Coming out of the steaming bathroom, while drying his hair he got his laptop out from his bag and settled himself on the bed. Appetize for dinner or any of the meals has lost a long time ago. So, he set on his work of sending report to his boss or so-called-father.