The works

It was 1923 and a Controller on a Railway on a small island called Sodor and the lines were still being layed. The controller of the small railway named Sir Bertram Toppom Hat. Bertam was at the London, Brighton and South Coast Railway works to purches a tank engine shunter. There were a lot of different engines, there were light blue ones, green ones, dark blue ones and gray ones. Toppom took  liking to one that was built just yesterday. He didnt have a name but he looked very useful. Hello, My name is Sir Bertram Toppom Hat. Hello, said the bright blue tank engine in a nervous voice. Im looking for a Tank engine that would do good for my Railway and help build it, Would you like to be my new tank engine? Yes please said the engine. Do you have a name? No. How about Thomas? Yes I like that name. Ok, I will buy you. I will be back. Said Bertam getting his money out of his Pocket. Bertram, are you sir you want to buy this one, he is very cheeky sometimes. Said the seller. Thats fine, my 4-4-0 will teach him well. As Bertram was talking to the seller, Thomas was testing his skills with some log cars.

I know I can do this, how hard can it be? Thomas backed into the cars and started off, he didn't have his drivers with him

I know I can do this, how hard can it be? Thomas backed into the cars and started off, he didn't have his drivers with him. Woah, this is easy as pie, said Thomas excitedly. Bertram turne around and seen thomas driving off, hey, hey Thomas come back! yelled Bertram.  Oh no! I can't brake, somethings wrong with my brakes! Help me!!!