|Chapter5|

I bump into juan and he says "sorry beautiful I wasn't look where I was going" I said " it's okay😊" juan said "would you like to catch a movie together?" I said " maybe some other day cuz I'm with my bestfriend😊" he said "where she at doe?" "over their lemme call her over here" I called her over and by her face expression I could see that she was happy. Karina said "omg juan ily so much❤️" juan said "ily2 and kissed her in the cheek😏" i got kinda jealous😩 but I was kinda happy cuz I love seeing my bestfriend happy😊 juan said " text you later beautiful and bye nice meeting both of you girls😊💖" we then said bye and karina asked "how does Juan Palacios have your number?😵😩" I told her " I'll tell you everything when we get home😏" she said "okay" we called her sister to pick us up. Her sister got their and we headed home. We got to her house and she was so anxious to know everything. I told her everything that happened when I lost her. She told me " anahi you know what ever happens in between you two please count on telling me everything cuz remember I'm still your bestfriend and I will support you and juan as a friend, sister, #palacioer and I ship you guys all the way to the end of the world and back 100 million times😊❤️" I was so happy to hear this come out of my bestfriend. I told her "baby mama you know I would do the same with you and that lucky guy😼" "Ik thanks☺️❤️"