Chapter 3

Karina calls and tells me she's outside and i get my bag and keys and tell my mom I'm leaving and I'm out the door. Karina said "hurry up ana😩" I told her "don't hurry this butt✋" I got in the car and she drove off. We got about 10 minutes late because she had to buy me Starbucks☕️😈 she was complaining because she wasn't able to take a picture with him😩 and I kinda felt bad😫 so I told her "don't trip I'll get you a picture with him I promise😏" she looked at me and said "don't do anything crazy"
I told her " my middle name is crazy😈" I then yelled really loud" omg is that Luis Coronell😵" everybody turned around and left to look for him. I told her " go get your picture bae😈💖" she gave me a quick hug and goes up to juan and asked for a picture and he said "sure" I took the picture and I noticed after I took the picture he kept on looking at me😮 I thought to my self do I have something on my face and I think I started turning red. I think he noticed because he came close to me and told me " hey my name is Juan and you are?" I said " hey and I'm anahi" Juan said "beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you" I blushed and said " me beautiful? Nahh but thanks☺️" he said " to me you are the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen and especially when you blush😈😍" I said " haha thanks but I have to go" he said " before you go can I at least get your number😏" I said "sure" I gave it to him and then left. I called karina because I lost her after I took the picture with juan cuz girls started coming back to the m&g.