team aqua grunts x female zigzagoon reader

Y/n POV.

I'm not much of a cute pokemon, but I dont care much about that. (Sorry to the ones that think zigzagoon is cute.) I live in route 117 with 2 of my brothers. Sadly they abandoned me. They moved to petalburg woods, I was told by then by Taillow. I'm not alone much, there are other pokemons that keeps me company.

I'm playing with poochyena, which is strange because I know poochyena is not from route 117. "Hey y/n, wanna meet my friend?" Poochyena ask. I nodded my head, following them.

Sometime later.

I've been following poochyena for a while, and I'm getting tired. I sat down. "Hey poochyena, can we take a break? I'm already tired," I said. Poochyena look behind and rolled there eyes. "Fine, and then we continue walking," they said sitting the opposite of me. I feel my eyes about to close. I lay down and fell asleep.

Time skip

I woke up in someone's arms. I look up to see a female team aqua grunt. I look ahead of me and saw a male team aqua grunt. "Morning sleepy head," the female said while petting me.  "That poochyena run real fast," the male said putting both his hands on his knees. "That's ok, we still have this little guy," the female said, hugging me. "Yeah your right," the male said walking over to us, petting me as well. I stick my tongue out at him. He did the same. The female laugh at us. Welp, new family now.