Lost Powers

It was a Sunday evening and Kavya was sewing a thing called a P.G. outfit so that whenever the P.G. went to save the day they could use it. It was a black T-SHIRT and black pants with a streak on the side of their color. For example, Flame's outfit had a red streak, Growth had a green streak, and Kavya with a HI purple streak. They all had magical watches that tracked villains and alerted them when there was trouble, and the P.G. could also communicate using the watch and call one another. Yashna and Ally had made the watch mixing fire and nature together. Kavya had made a shiny see-through cover for the watch for a finishing touch. They had shoes in their own color, but there was blue on the bottom rubber.

About 50 miles away, in an underground base, hidden from open eyes, a felon shapeshifter sneaked around in his lair, searching frantically for an important object. The object was a small glass globe. It wasn't just any globe. It was a magical globe that was used to track where three special powers are. 

"WHERE IS IT?!" He boomed, repeating his words in an evil desire.

He decided that he should look in Fettuccini. Fettuccini was what he named his huge laboratory that he went into whenever he needed potions.

After an hour, the felon was at Fettuccini. He searched for a while, and at last, he had found the globe. It showed the world and where exactly the P.G.'s powers were. Shapeshifter wanted to control the P.G.'s power so he could gain The Old Lady's trust.

"Woah. Did you- did you feel that?" Ally whispered. The P.G., had felt a sudden shake in the earth. But it was obvious that they didn't know who or what had caused that. It was a feeling of fear but with the effects of an earthquake. The thing that caused this feeling was not a thing, but instead a human. And not just ANY human, he was Shapeshifter.

"AHHH!!!!!!!" Crystal/Kavya screamed and took a step back as Ally/Flame sidled away, and Yashna/Growth took a step back. Too late. Shapeshifter had turned into a bird and dodged the fire. "Uh-oh. I'll put out this fire." Growth leaped forward, thrust out her hands and water exploded everywhere, covering the P.G. and Shapeshifter, but some of the water had dosed the fire.

"Huh. Weird." said Kavya. "...Maybe we should just change into our P.G. outfits. Ten minutes later were all dressed up, and they had practiced their powers. But then a LARGE ORANGE PORTAL swirled into life and as the portal disappeared, and Shapeshifter appeared. Growth took a step back. Too late. Shapeshifter had turned into a bird and dodged the fire. "Uh-oh. I'll put out this fire." Growth leaped forward, thrust out her hands and water exploded everywhere, covering the P.G. and Shapeshifter, but some of the water had dosed the fire.

"Oops." Flame and Yashna said in union. Shapeshifter lunged at the P.G. but Crystal put up a diamond force field. But Crystal made a mistake. The force field was enough to shield them, but it also was too tiny and TOO smushed the P.G. just couldn't fit in it. Exasperated, Crystal let go of her shield and her shield broke. Now, Shapeshifter had shifted into a shape of a jaguar but before he could attack weak Crystal, Flame shot a bolt of fire in the jaguar/Shapeshifter's face while Growth used her Nature power to make a Venus flytrap snap at Shapeshifter, causing the jaguar/Shapeshifter to run away.

"He's going to be back soon. I just feel it." Crystal sighed. She could tell that this villain had way too much power to just run away. 

"And I know just how we're going to stop him." Flame smirked.