Chapter 3

Breathing a smile finds itself on my lips, my eyes still closed I stretch my arms out. I just want to stay like this forever, it feels good.

Wait.

My eyes fly open to see a white ceiling, looking to my side I adjust at the brightness coming from the open curtains.

Immediately sitting up I look around the room and everything is white and I notice that am completely naked under the sheets.

Uuggh fuck. I groan into the pillow as I remember last nights events.

Getting to my senses I get out of bed, looking on the floor I don't see my clothes. Where the fuck are my clothes!?

Their no where in sight. Ugh! I grab the gray sweat shirt that goes all the way to my thighs.

My stomach grumbles when I smell something good.

Leaving the room I follow the smell to the kitchen where I see a bare back in just sweatpants.

He was busy with what he was making on the stove to even notice me so I take my time to shamelessly look at his back. Noticing some red claw marks on his back my brows furrow.

Did I do that?

"You're up."

I get out of my trance to see him smiling at me.

"Where are my clothes?" I ask straight to the point.

"Come sit for breakfast first." He tells me putting a plate on the table.

Scoffing I look at him. "Don't you know what a one night stand is? Am not suppose to stay for breakfast."

Showing his pearly whites he says. "Well I don't want it to be a one night stand. So come sit down."

Damn it. He's a clinger.

"I do not want to have breakfast with you!" I say. "Just tell me where my clothes are so that I can leave!"

"Their in the drier...."

My eyes go wide in disbelief. "You must be joking."

"Am not."

"Uuuugggghh!" I groan pushing my tangled hair behind.

"So just si-"

Not giving him a chance to finish I rush back to his room.

I have to get out of here. I dont want to get involved with anyone right now.

Going to his closet am surprised to see only expensive suit lining his closet, looking everywhere inside I do not find any casual clothes. Their just suits in here.

Quickly going back to the kitchen I peek in asking. "Where are your clothes?"

"In the closet."

"There just suits in their."

"Yea. My clothes." He says bluntly.

"I meant any casual clothes." I say.

"Uhm well am wearing the pants and the shirt's on you." He tells me with a smile.

He's gotta be kidding. He's face tells other wise and so I rush back to his room.

Going to his closet again I take out some white boxers and put them on. Once my shoes are on I grab my bag and bolt for the door.

I walk past him in the kitchen heading for the elevator doors.

"Hey you cant just leave like this." He says.