Lover of the L'Manburg King

In The Prison

     Dream sat in his cell, the occasional popping of lava reminding him of how trapped he is, the inevitable doom flowing nearby. The clock on the wall ticked and tocked, the hands slowly moving along the face. His mind blank, but his heart ached. Dream may have claimed to cut off all his emotions and attachments, but he had lied through his teeth. He told Tommy he didn't care about anyone or anything except power. He lied.
Dream's mind slowly shifted to the one person who never visited him even after saying he would. George, the former king of the land, and Dream's lover. Sapnap was likely stopping George from visiting, which angered him.
Dream was about to move to his lecturn when the lava began to fall away and the netherite walls activated. He turned his gaze to the opening of his cell. The familiar face of the warden, Sam stood there in full netherite armor with.... Geroge.. no armor, nothing. The lava finishes falling away, Sam activated a lever that pushed a pathway to Dream's cell. Geroge walked around and waited for it to retract again. The netherite wall fell away again as the lava began pouring back down.
"George?" Dream's heart raced, he was thinking a million things at once. How was he here? Why was he here?
"I came to fulfill my promise to you." George said as he takes Dream's hands in his own. Dream smiled under his mask, George's hands were warm. He looked a little scruffy, but nothing too bad.
"What stopped you from doing so before?" Dream asked softly as he gently pulled the slightly shorter male closer and straddled his waist. George softly rests his head against Dream's shoulder and closed his eyes.
"Sapnap. He didn't want me to visit 'a monster like Dream' but he's not in L'Manburg for the next few weeks so.. here I am." George said as he plants soft kissed on Dream's neck and jaw.
Dream strokes George's back and frowned a little. "I suppose he hates me then?" George nodded into his shoulder. Dream sighed and just held his lover closer. The two stood there holding each other and exchanging kind words for the next few hours.