Proposal [DSMP X Reader Scenarios]

Warnings:
Suggestive? probably not tho

Obsessive stuff

Mentions violence (these warnings mostly apply to like 1 or 2 of these)

kinda cringy

Notices:

there might be art on some of them

I am using the list of peeps from ch7 but with a couple others :>

They take place in a time where everyone's alive, and there's not really much conflict (unless stated otherwise)

they kinda get better and more creative as they go on ig- but then at the very end they get boring

• ♡ •

Dream:

Dream:

"Hi," Dream said as you arrived. 

"Hey, so what did you need to talk about?"

"..." He looked at the ground. He had told you to meet him on the beach earlier that day.

"You said it was important, right...?" You asked nervously.

He looked away and held something out to you. A diamond?

"D-dream..." you stuttered. "You know what you're doing, don't you...?"

"Yes." He finally looked at you. Well, sort of, he was still wearing the mask. "Take it." He lifted his mask. "Please?"

"What, of course!" You hugged him, and he hugged you back. "I love you Dream..."

"I love you too. Obviously."

He immediately kissed you.

• ♡ •

George:

You nervously followed George toward the flower forest where he was walking. He apparently wanted to talk about something with you...

"So...?" You asked expectantly.

"Oh, Y/N, I've really liked you- I've really loved you- for a long time now," he blushed, "And I think we should go further."

"W-what?"

"Y/N..." he struggled to find words. "Y/N, will you marry... me..." he seemed demotivated now.

"George..." you whispered. "Yes. I will." you said and his eyes lit up.

• ♡ •

Sapnap:

"Ah, hey Y/N." Sapnap said casually. "How are you?"