1 retpahC

3rd person POV

The ten members of the Cipher Wheel were standing on their symbols, holding hands so Bill would be sent back to the Nightmare Realm and Weirdmageddon would finally come to an end. The circle and the people began to glow, and they were all filled with hope that everything would soon go back to normal, at least as normal as Gravity Falls gets.

A burst of blue fire appeared in the middle of the zodiac, and Bill was visible once it dissipated.

"What!?" Bill yelled angrily. "You meatsacks can't defeat me!" He tried flying out of the circle, but a barrier kept him away from the ten people. He tried hitting it and blasting it with fireballs, but his attacks bounced off of the simple shield.

"Your rein is over, Cipher!" Ford yelled at the enraged triangle. "Our world will never belong to you!"

"Yeah, you stupid Dorito!" Mabel chimed in.

Blue flames began climbing Bills legs, quickly reaching his body. He began to panic. He couldn't go back to the Nightmare Realm! Suddenly, Bill remembered the deal he made with a certain pine tree. There was never a time limit put on it.

Already half gone, Bill attempted to jump into Dipper's mind using the little power he had left. He succeeded, but his victory didn't last long. Bill was practically split in half when he entered Dipper's mindscape. Each half of him couldn't survive on its own. Soon, he began to crumble away, but his powers couldn't just disappear...

Outside, Dipper fell to the ground and cried out in pain once Bill entered his mind. "Dipper!" Mabel yelled as she ran to her brother's side. "What happened?!"

Ford had been told about the Sock Opera incident, and he realized what Bill had done. "Mabel, get away from him!" Ford called out, pulling her away from Dipper. "Bill has entered his mind!"

The Fearamid began crumbling around them and a ring of blue fire had surrounded the screaming Dipper. Mabel tried to return to him, but Ford and Stan held her back. Everyone else was rushing to leave the building before it collapsed.

The fire around Dipper rose and obscured the Pines' view of him. Mabel, screaming for her brother, was pulled out of the building. It collapsed behind them, with Dipper still inside.
——————————————————————————

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚗𝚐, 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝!

ℝ𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣, ℝ𝔼𝔸𝕃𝕀𝕋𝕐 𝕀𝕊 𝔸ℕ 𝕀𝕃𝕃𝕌𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ, 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕌ℕ𝕀𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕊𝔼 𝕀𝕊 𝔸 ℍ𝕆𝕃𝕆𝔾ℝ𝔸𝕄, 𝔹𝕌𝕐 𝔾𝕆𝕃𝔻, 𝔹𝕐𝔼!!!