6 retpahC

Mabel's POV

After Alcor teleported away I opened up the paper and took a close look at his summoning instructions. The circle was much more complex than Bill's. It was going to be harder to draw when wanted to talk to him again.  (See this chapter's cover picture for circle)

I looked at the symbols around the edges and recognized four of them. My shooting star, Grunkle Stan's fez, a triangle that looked a lot like Bill, and-

I stopped when I looked at the last one I recognized. It was Dipper's pine tree.

I missed Dipper so much, and the fact that Alcor shared so many features with him made it even worse. It was like the world was taunting me, giving me hope that he was still alive. I really believed that he was out there somewhere, but it became harder to as time passed.

WAIT! Alcor might be able to help me find Dipper! He's a demon, so he can do a lot more than my family and I can!

I ran back to the Mystery Shack, quickly running through the house and gathered what I'd need to summon the kind demon. I shoved everything into my backpack and hid it under my bed. If great uncle Ford found out what I was doing, he definitely wouldn't be happy.

I'm going to sneak back into the woods tonight, summon Alcor, and ask him to help me find my brother. Hopefully, he'll help without having to make a deal. And if there is a deal, I hope he won't ask for much. Based on what he said earlier, he probably won't.

"Mabel, dinner's ready!" Grunkle Stan called from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back as I left the attic room and began going down the stairs.

Tonight, I'll be one step closer to finding Dipper. I just hope I'm not too late.
——————————————————————————

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚠. 𝙸𝚏 𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎, 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸'𝚖 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎!