Chapter 7: Lips To Be Sick For

Vanner looked at me tentatively.
God, I just wanted to kiss him right now. He had the perfect sort of face and lips for kissing, in any case. And now, home alone at his house for a "movie date," who knew what might happen?
"Mica?"
"Yeah?"
"You know you're beautiful, right?"
I laughed, trying to forget my dirty thoughts.
"Oh yeah, you bet I know."
Vanner laughed at me, then wordlessly brought his lips to mine.
Oh my gosh.
We'd been together for a month already, but I still wasn't used to this.
I had this sick sort of feeling in my stomach, kind of like the time I ate way too much candy at a friend's house, or maybe more like the time I was seven years old and first went on the internet.
Of course, my mom was a whole lot more horrified when I asked her why guys had... Well, stuff, and girls didn't.
But that's besides the point. Most people described it as butterflies, but I just felt like I was doing something I wasn't supposed to be doing, and I craved that feeling. But... What if I couldn't control it?
No. I could stay in control, but this had to end. Soon.
His lips were hot, and his hands were even more so, pressed against my back and the cushions of the couch.
I tried to ignore my hyper-active brain, and kissed back as well as I could. I'd never been good at this specific sort of thing. That was more Vanner's strong suit, but as far as I could tell, he didn't care too much.
He slipped his left hand away from my back and around, cradling my face. I was pressed against the cushions on my back, making out like I'd never thought possible.
He detached his lips from mine, pulling away with a soft look in his eyes.
"Wait for me, baby," he whispered, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.
I nodded, rather mousily. What else would I have done?
Vanner stood up, disappearing around the corner to the kitchen.
Immediately, I sat up and held my head in my hands, trying to control myself. I could never allow myself to get too... Excited, or I would black out. And probably wake up several days later, in a crater in the ground.
Forget this, I needed to go, needed to get away... I shouldn't have come...
Vanner reappears, a wine bottle in one hand, and two empty glasses in the other.
"Want some?"
I was only 16, as we both knew, and I, for one, knew that I should not accept.
"Yeah, sure." I tried to act casual, but I think we both knew how anxious I was.
He laughed.
"You're way too tense."
He poured the wine and handed it to me.
I rolled my eyes.
"Isn't that what this is for?"
I downed my glass, and held it out for him to pour, whilst he just sipped his.
I grabbed my glass from his hands, and once again downed it.
"Dang, what is that?"
"It's Brogan."
Brogan was some of the strongest out there, and I had just downed two glasses by themselves.
Vanner brought his lips back to mine, and I erased all thoughts from my head of flipping out, getting drunk...
I slid my tongue in his mouth, and he tugged his shirt off. My hands caressed his tanned back, and his lips... Oh gosh. The Brogan wasn't the only thing to be drunk over.
Vanner pushed me against the cushions once again, kissing me until I was gasping for breath.
Unexpectedly, he brought his lips away. I tugged him down again, but he stopped me.
"So, baby?"
"Yeah?"
He slammed his lips to mine, and whispered against them; "Are you a Wanted?"
"Yeah."
With that, he finally allowed me to slam my lips to his.