33: you shouldn't be jealous

Christopher Pov:
How she been, she's away from a day now, she didn't went back after school and she didn't even text me, I find it not good.

She's not like this back before, she always knew that I'm getting worried just a second she didn't step home the time she told she'll be, and suddenly everything change after we went back to Philippines, the girl she's been bullying before is the closest to her now, and I also do know she used to play with her feelings but the time she said she stop I wonder why and who convince her.

Even Leo didn't know, every now and then I'm asking Cataline but she's been saying the same thing as Leo, they're always no they don't and it's making me worry more.

*Click click [sound of door opening]*

She's finally here, she's tiptoeing as I'm hearing no footsteps right now, she'll be surely going straight to her room.

I went straight to her and I saw her sitting in her desk playing something with her desktop.

"Why aren't you home these days your forgetting to even tell where are you going?" I tell him but then she didn't answer I have no choice dragging her to face me "your not telling anything since we get back? You know you can just say your getting sick of this friendship you wanted to breath or something but now getting this cold that I don't even know where your coming from".
"I'm so sick of you Christopher Connor, you won't let me breath, you won't let me have a simple privacy I don't know what the fuck where you coming from you ain't my body guard your just my friend so stop forcing me to tell anything and everything to you as if your my parent or something".
"Then why don't you tell me" it hurts having this fuzz, I know I am sick but what should I do keep quiet I can't help but to get concern,jealous and sad knowing that she's being grown up and she's starting to meet many people and now forgetting me and what's worst is I love her and it hurts thousand times. "Why won't you tell me so I won't be this hurt".
"You don't have to".
"Why won't I?! It hurts seeing you with someone you just knew getting close spending thousand of hours together and here I am worrying if you're okay, if you're fine it hurts Maurine" she went silence as I feel heavy feeling inside me,deep inside me it causes tears that I never thought I would feel for someone, I'm a man and I should be tough but I can't when it comes to Maurine.

She approach me and held my hand, this feeling inside me won't stop I don't want to lose her and for some reason I need her to be mine only, I don't need anyone but her this may sound possessive but yeah I want her mine in any way.

"I'm so sorry to see you like this, I don't want to be apart, I don't want you being like this but yet I'm growing up, I started to meet people and love someone, who I am dating right now is someone I really love. I just want privacy" she said smiling through pain, through all the bother in her face I know she's just trying to comfort me with her words but it still hurt it still unbearable for me to hear such thing. I waited 18 years for her to notice who I am in her life but no, I'm still the dumb introvert bestfriend of her and who she's dating? It's the one she really love.
"Bakit ba hindi nalang ako" I suddenly breathe out, the thing that will sort of this emotion, why not me? I've waited and stay since the day I know that i love her.
"What?".
"Nothing, I will give you more space from now on just, just never stay away from me...just never go back to that issue your mom almost killed you".
"With that, I can't tell you anything... I'm tired let me rest can you?" I nod although my heart is aching, there ain't no question answered this day, I'm going to live in the thought of what did I do wrong, why did I do not for her to see my love for her, I'm going to my room with those thought.

Maurine Pov:
It hard to hide this shit from my best friend, but do I have a choice when I freaking tell him I have my girlfriend, I'm going back to that time where mom almost kill me for being lesbian when I tell him, he'll tell my parents when that happened I'll be away from Cataline, I won't see her again that's why even though this is killing me I will still hide this, I will hide this even though it's hard, thankfully I have an understanding girlfriend that will love me and understand me and this set up.

Should I say this? Just few months and we'll done in our 1st year college just some breath and we'll be going to Australia, we'll tell mom and Dad who really Cataline is for me, and also to make everything clear for my parents and also for Christopher. When that happened it will be do or die, I'm not going to leave her even it's hard and even though my parents throw many obstacles, hindrance to break us apart I won't let it, I won't choose their pride they they've been keeping rather than who I love. Screw those money,fame I don't need them what I want is just real love I've found with Cataline, I will love her till the day i die like how I promise to her in the roof top.

I get my camera scrolling to the pictures, we are doing kinky things and I realized that she have flat chest while I have big chest maybe I should donate some for her.

Word count: 1,016

Follow|Vote|Comment
-♡︎-
I sometime pity Christopher ✨👄✨

    -gaybevibin-